Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bam Bam Rios vs Juan M Marquez....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either that or Rios-Ruslan/Matts winner......wooowee.

Comment

Dinamita put one of Bam Bam's fathers to sleep and knocked the other one across the ring, but Bam Bam will give him problems?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Either that or Rios-Ruslan/Matts winner......wooowee.
        Yes!... Provo/Matts winner faces Rios.

But Rios will probably have to take a fight first.

Bradley
        Sadam Ali
        Chaves rematch?

Comment

Marquez would win this one. Rios is too fat.

Comment

No one beats a "super hulk" marquez... If that marquez shows up, he could beat rios, but if it's just normal marquez then I like rios in a split decision war

Comment

Comment

Perfect fight for Marquez. He would embarrass Bum Bum

Comment

If Marquez isn't shot, he gives Rios a real bad beating.

Why are people suddenly acting like Rios is the second coming of Duran? He was outboxed by Chaves just a few months ago...

Comment

Marquez should have fought Rios or Guerrero instead of Likar Ramos.

Would have been a barnstormer back then.

It doesn't really mean anything now. I wouldn't mind seeing it, but I don't think Marquez will ever fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
                      Dinamita put one of Bam Bam's fathers to sleep and knocked the other one across the ring, but Bam Bam will give him problems?
                      There's only two reasons why I think Marquez could lose the fight...(and me being a massive Rios fan isn't one of them, )

1) His age.

2) His recent problems with his knee.

If Marquez can step in the ring in good condition, he schools Rios and bashes his head in with his signature counter right hand. However I think Rios is in his optimal weight class, his stamina has always been incredible but this past performance was just the perfect blend of everything that makes great brawlers.

Could you imagine the uppercut shoot outs we would witness? That would be FOTY, or a candidate at least. Doubt it happens though, the legend is on his way out and Brandon just had the massive confidence booster he was looking for since his back to back losses. at the forum though, Rios goes from bum to unstoppable within seconds on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X