Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    This isn't a race issue.. move along
    Thug sounds Zclan to me.

Comment

there is a universal karma.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
        Thug sounds Zclan to me.
        A pregnant lady gets knocked the phuck out by a guy and your hung up on the use of the word "thug".. seriously??

Comment

Originally posted by A For Honest View Post
          there is a universal karma.
          Not for alts like you.

Comment

Puts "yank" in title

Comment

Pensacola in the house! Lol

But yeah, what a b!tch

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Yet you bring up nationality and use the word "thug" as idiotic code for "black" in your thread title, like so many other notorious race-baiting primitives here before you have just before posting videos of black American criminals engaging in some repugnant attack on a white person.

So again - Which is the spin you're trying to put on this one instance of a common criminal knocking out a pregnant woman? That Americans routinely engage in this sort of behavior? Or that black people do?

Pick your poison. Choose quickly though, I don't have all day.
                Black ppl... I kid. What an ******* though, hope this loser gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
                  Thug sounds Zclan to me.
                  Open a dictionary and lookup the word "thug". Stop reaching and trying to get people banned, loser.

Mods, change the title to "Contributing member of society drops pregnant women" cause apparently the word thug gets everyone's estrogen flowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                    Open a dictionary and lookup the word "thug". Stop reaching and trying to get people banned, loser.

Mods, change the title to "Contributing member of society drops pregnant women" cause apparently the word thug gets everyone's estrogen flowing.
                    You got a problem with my moderating that you'd like to speak to me about, Emz?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      You got a problem with my moderating that you'd like to speak to me about, Emz?
                      I don't. It looks like everyone gets offended by the word thug. Perhaps it's time to censor thug just like the F word to prevent any misunderstandings in the future, Bringer.

Comment

Working...
                      X