Comments Thread For: Donaire, Rigondeaux’s Manager Clarify Latest VADA Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    Random blood testing over the phone .... There's an app for that
    If Rigo doesn't know where he's going to train yet, he needs to at least provide his cell phone number so VADA can call and ask for their immediate location. If VADA wanted to test Rigo yesterday, VADA could have just called and Rigo could have told them where to meet. You're telling me Rigo couldn't even do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      USADA not having heard anything about the Rigo camp's desire for them to do testing is a predictable development. No doubt Hyde will tell us he was looking for their phone number in Spanish.
      Originally posted by Solitario View Post
      In the age of google maps, Rigo can't find his gym or home address? smh
      Team Rigo is very unprofessional and even disrespectful, I'm not saying they're trying to stall but it's clear they're not taking the paper work seriously. Biggest fight of Rigo's career and they act like this...

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
      I would still be suspicious of contes VADA testing they could.lie about the test results and when was ND last tested?
      Man Conte doesn't run VADA, if that was the case Berto wouldn't have been caught! SMH

Comment

• Lol no one knows where's their address! I love tuna

Comment

• hmmm I dont wanna say this but someone's scared with the testing and waiting for this fishy thing to run off

Comment

• So he wants USADA because it's known for letting fights go ahead even with positive test results. This is a big blow to USADA's rep.

Comment

• Originally posted by x2sasa View Post
              Lol no one knows where's their address! I love tuna
              Yeah Riga is full of excuses. He's scared of Donaire and wants no part of The Filipino Flash.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                So he wants USADA because it's known for letting fights go ahead even with positive test results. This is a big blow to USADA's rep.
                USADA doesn't have the power to stop a fight from happening after a positive test. The nysac does and they let it go through. Stop spreading misinformation.

Comment

• Have never seen a B side of a fight so disrespectful. You;ll never see anything like it even in ordinary negotiations. Does he want the fight or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    Have never seen a B side of a fight so disrespectful. You;ll never see anything like it even in ordinary negotiations. Does he want the fight or not?
                    B side ... B side... B side.. that term has been used so much in such a small frame of time since arum was quoted using it the other day. Nsb .. Where bob arum and victor conte are stand up dudes.

Comment

• He can refuse test anytime he wants if he's Ward or Chavez Jr, or Klitschko or Hopkins, or Pac. This Rigo guy is basically a nobody right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X