Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Feels More Energized at 147-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wins, Paulie D or Paulie Malignaggi?

Comment

Paulie isn't a P4P fighter, but the dude has skill. These "Boxing fans" are funny sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
        i can honestly say, i have more punching power then paulie, and i think i could take him in the ring. thats probably the only boxer who is talked about who i can say that about.
        Yeah I'm sure you're a better boxer than miguel cotto

Comment

i can honestly say, i have more punching power then paulie, and i think i could take him in the ring. thats probably the only boxer who is talked about who i can say that about.
          be serious

Comment

From now on everytime i see you've posted on something im going to sigh then tell myself that you chat complete bs..and then skip over your comment.

Comment

I love how you fuk bois decide who's world class.

Comment

glad i got peoples attension for once. Paulie is a feather fisted bum who couldnt beat ricky hatton. i could have that bum in the ring, im to big for him.

Comment

glad i got peoples attension for once. Paulie is a feather fisted bum who couldnt beat ricky hatton. i could have that bum in the ring, im to big for him.
                  only 2 people in the world beat ricky hatton

Comment

Originally posted by fireandstars View Post
                    You so called fans of the sport of boxing sound ridiculous. I cannot believe the lack of respect for a fighter that shows real boxing skill - the art of the sweet science - and who also goes into every fight outgunned and beats all but the elite. Unless you are a one dimensional power puncher you must suck. There is no appreciation for the art of defense, parrying, feinting, pivoting, and the concept of "make him miss make him pay" anymore. If you can't recognize Paulie's high level of boxing skills, then maybe all you haters should be redirected to an MMA sight. If he did have power to go with his athleticism, he would be an elite fighter, and if you don't believe that then you really are clueless. PS : for "The Miz" I happen to work out at wild card, If you want to put your mouth where your asinine post is, let me know. I'm sure I could set up a sparring session for you with Paulie. Moron.
                    Relax, this is NSB. Over half the posts here are completely ******ed. If you're not elite, then you suck.

Malignaggi has real boxing skills

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Who wins, Paulie D or Paulie Malignaggi?
                      Whichever one uses more hair gel on fight night wins by UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X