Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Manny did better than Canelo, but Floyd beat manny easily. Manny also had a low output of punches, but a high out put of excuses.
    They both had a low output of punches. I did say the fight was close.

Look at today's fight. Maybe Tyson Fury should have been warned even quicker and all

but

in his fights, Floyd could have done whatever he wanted all night and there would not have been hard warnings and definitely no points deducted. You start calling the fight the way one should, Floyd would not have been allowed to bring that fight with Manny to a halt. That was one of the main reasons why the punch output was so low. Illegal tactics should be called even if your name is Floyd and even if he fights in his home town of Vegas, Nevada. A side does NOT mean that you can do whatever you want both before and during the fight. In Floyd's case, it is true even after the fight now since he was allowed to request for a TUE after the fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      They both had a low output of punches. I did say the fight was close.

Look at today's fight. Maybe Tyson Fury should have been warned even quicker and all

but

in his fights, Floyd could have done whatever he wanted all night and there would not have been hard warnings and definitely no points deducted. You start calling the fight the way one should, Floyd would not have been allowed to bring that fight with Manny to a halt. That was one of the main reasons why the punch output was so low. Illegal tactics should be called even if your name is Floyd and even if he fights in his home town of Vegas, Nevada. A side does NOT mean that you can do whatever you want both before and during the fight. In Floyd's case, it is true even after the fight now since he was allowed to request for a TUE after the fact.

Floyd always fights that way. He always gets his way. Off the top of my head, I think he only lost a point one time for his antics (tactics). Manny should have kept Ariza. Then Ariza and Heredia could have battled each other as "conditioning coaches"! Freddy might be holding Manny back at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        I could give two ****s about that poll. It's meaningless to me and I didn't vote in it anyway. I'm far more interested as to the reasons why legitimate organizations with oversight haven't dealt with Floyd yet? We can sit around all day and poll NSB members about PEDs, STDs and UFOs but unless their opinions are connected to anything in the real world, who gives a flying ****?
        who gives a **** about your two ****s?

and what is the real world?

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Whats wrong with ya'll?? seriously whats wrong with ya'll no one cares at all yet the same posters keep putting this thread on the front page
          you care larry you care.

why are you here in the first place if you don't

what do you want on the front page, your golden threads?

the reason why this thread is always on the front page is that because Floyd fans care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            who gives a **** about your two ****s?

and what is the real world?
            The place outside your mother's house....

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              The place outside your mother's house....
              kindergaten comeback.

lame very lame

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Interesting hypothesis. So who won the fight? How's the "investigation" coming along? It's funny how right after the fight there was pact@rd silence and the general concensus on these boards was floyd won handily. Then about a day later 1 or 2 guys started saying manny won just to be trolls. Then that snowballed into the slow mo analysis and all the pact@rds working themselves into a frenzy. The trolls trying to push the manny won angle have since backed off and now we're left with this...the last bastion of the pact@rd.
                More interesting is that your post has nothing to do with what I had posted.

Your angle, deflection.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Yup. Now just like Floyd, Floyd's fans are looking for loopholes instead of "trying to clean up the sport".

Why the fight was stalled for 5+ years:
                  "All I want is a fair fight" - Floyd Mayweather

Then Floyd gets USADA to agree to a contract whereby if Floyd's tests come back positive then he can get a retroactive TUE and not have to let his opponent nor NSAC know about it. Now go back and read the above paragraph and why this fight was delayed for 5+ years.
                  Comical ... but Floyd fans are still buying Floyd's KoolAid today. Its all there but they still can't see.

They can't handle the truth.

Too much proof to turn a blind eye over this. It's only when you are a diehard fan of someone will you let a cheat like this slide lol

Love exposing these Floyd fans for what they are kissazz divk riders hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                    Floyd's record is questioned by the same haters back then and now...there's nothing different...how can you question someone whose fought more champions and defeated more champions than any other boxer?...

See only hate could blind a person to cause them to question may weather's career...we're to smart for that and should be as humans...but as humans do we pick and choose what to exploit and remember...theres more questions by manny's rise than floyd's if we're to be honest...but due to cognitive dissonance people see what they want...I for one can see both sides of the spectrum and really and truly...what gives?...

Don't just point at mayweather go at the russian boxing scene that is under a doping investigation...if you wanted to you could find holes in everyones career right?...hasn't the klits used peds before?...why is it so many russians score knockouts nowadays and wasn't doing that **** back in the 80's?...or even before that?....

and back to floyd...cotto wasn't ready for floyd when floyd wanted to fight him...cotto was at the bruselles fight and arum said cotto was too young wasn't ready yet...

shane had a toothache while on vacation...

margarito used plaster in his gloves and not the first time...one of his sparring partners eye socket was broken from his plastered hands...

The list goes on...you know what it is?...some people don't want the new jack johnson winning like he does...and has for 19 years...
                    What critics say, even Floyd and his fans have applied it.

"CWs are made to drain fighters. Cotto is an undefeated fighter"

I guess Floyd and his fans hate ....... Floyd because Floyd demanded a CW when both held titles at 154 and naturally had fought there before.

Cotto: Arum had said that the fight would happen in a year or 1.5 years down the line after the Gatti fight. Floyd jumped ship.

Mosley: Had 2 fights that year and had a planned vacation. Said lets do it a couple of months later. Floyd said NO!!! Mosley fought a few months later. Remember that instead, Floyd fought Baldomir instead and announced his retirement. So if Floyd contemplated retirement, would he have wanted to finish off his career with no name Baldo or Mosley on his resume? But didn't wait another month or 2 for Mosley.

Margarito: Show me the proof that Floyd knew about Margarito's gloves back then?

BTW - Even Showtime/HOB and boxing critics brought up some points that people hear bring up about Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      kindergaten comeback.

lame very lame
                      No more lame than a grown man, instead of outright denying he lives with his mother, deflects by using emoticons? I'm sure she charges you minimal rent and you're probably pretty handy around the house when toilets need to be flushed, but it's tense behind closed doors isn't it? The late night shouting matches with your normal height mother about your chronic unemployment and dwarf dating sites?

Jesus on a piece of toast, Mayweather is your only way out huh?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X