No announcement yet.

How Apple is destroying Android from the inside out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
    When it comes to size, sometimes having a smaller phone helps us guys with bigger packages. For instance, if I want to put my phone in my front trouser/jeans pocket I don't have to worry about my junk getting squashed by a big phone.

If you don't have this type of problem you are ok........I suppose.
    Yeah, it helps I don't wear skinny jeans on the regular

A 0.3inch won't make much difference and if it does in your trousers then invest in a bigger size, it ent the 70s dude no one wants to see your ballbags unless its that 2 dollar slut you call a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Yeah, it helps I don't wear skinny jeans on the regular

A 0.3inch won't make much difference and if it does in your trousers then invest in a bigger size, it ent the 70s dude no one wants to see your ballbags unless its that 2 dollar slut you call a girlfriend.

Wow.....that is a touchy subject for you then.

Comment

Gumbie you roller blade... only girls you can pull are 15 you pedophile.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

PAnda mac360.com...

as with your macnews links... lol.

Apple we're much more dominant before. She's series is 2 and a half years old. Apple we're there from 2007. Give it 3 more years and Apple will not have such sales. Plus it's Android taking shares from Apple, who were the ones who lost out.

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
            Wow.....that is a touchy subject for you then.
            hahaha im messing mate just a bit of banter with the Apple fanboys no harm intended

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              hahaha im messing mate just a bit of banter with the Apple fanboys no harm intended

Of course, some others here take it so seriously.

Comment

Take the bet son.

Comment

Apples profits also count the hardware, not really a fair comparison.

Comment

I remember when small phones were the thing now everyone wants the big bricks.

Comment

The only thing IPhone gots that I want is the projector on the 5. But I love my S2 skyrocket can't wait to upgrade to the 3. Galaxy is better if you ask me tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X