Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we will see a "cashless" society in our lifetime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think we will see a "cashless" society in our lifetime?

What do you guys think about the prospect of living in a cashless society where cash is replaced completely by digital money? Do you think it is going to happen? All black economy transactions would be subject to taxation and scrutiny so governments would like it and the technology is there to do it. We could even have an ID card doubling up as a credit/debit/money card.

Watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PX-vW4VccY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7tjX...eature=related

Digital money take over and make cash obsolete in our lifetime.
    60.00%
    There will always be cash and no mandatory digital money.
    40.00%

better not be cashless

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      better not be cashless
      What don't you like about the idea? The nerd in the second video thinks it is a great idea and even says it helps poor people the most which I think is pure BS.

Comment

CAshless? street children won't know the difference.

Comment

I hope not, I hate getting stuck behind some wanker paying on their card at the bar.

Comment

I've thought about this before. What would you do in situations like lending a friend money, or going to the strip club, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
              I've thought about this before. What would you do in situations like lending a friend money, or going to the strip club, etc?
              With your digital money you will be able to shoot your friend money straight into his digital account and won't even have to meet up. The strip card transaction will show up on your account and you will have to just live with that knowing that other people will know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gato Negro View Post
                I hope not, I hate getting stuck behind some wanker paying on their card at the bar.
                Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post

EAsy. You can use your celfon but you can't leave the bar anymore by simply putting a cash on the the table and leave cause you want to shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                  What do you guys think about the prospect of living in a cashless society where cash is replaced completely by digital money? Do you think it is going to happen? All black economy transactions would be subject to taxation and scrutiny so governments would like it and the technology is there to do it. We could even have an ID card doubling up as a credit/debit/money card.

Watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PX-vW4VccY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7tjX...eature=related

Good sir digital money is coming very soon.

It's called the MARK OF THE BEAST.

RFID chip.

And yes it's going to be MANDATORY.

It's going to control every aspect of a person's life since once implanted you are basically monitored 24/7.

Of course for your own personal safety and that of your family it's best not to get implanted by this chip as it will have the effect of damning the poor implant subject.
                  Last edited by mokmokv2; 11-14-2012, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                    With your digital money you will be able to shoot your friend money straight into his digital account and won't even have to meet up. The strip card transaction will show up on your account and you will have to just live with that knowing that other people will know about it.
                    So you would have a mobile device or something? Similiar to having a banking app on your phone?

No as far as the strip club I meant how do you give dollars to the broad?

What about security? Couldn't someone hack into this digital currency device and transfer your funds out of the account? What if you lose it?

Comment

Working...
                    X