Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippines-China stand off.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was involved in the Spratlys protests in NY, and I received word that we will be doing similar protests again over the Scarborough incidents. Will post info when it comes out for those who want to join.

Comment

Originally posted by chinoy View Post
      About time for chinoys to show some love? what are you talking about? Tulog ka ba parati para di makita ang social programs ng mga Chinoy?

1. School buildings under the Federation of Filipino Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industriy since the 1960's. around 4,200 school buildings with 2 classrooms each has been donated since inception. that is equivalent to 8,200 classrooms since the 1960's

http://www.thedailyguardian.net/inde...ings-to-iloilo

http://www.samarnews.com/news2012/feb/b639.htm

2. Charitable institution. these are some of the charitable foundations by Chinoys. i dont have to time to list every foundation.

Metrobank foundation. Here, Metrobank founder George Ty pledged P 600 Million pesos for the metrobank foundation

http://www.mbfoundation.org.ph/profile_history.html

Tan Yan Kee Foundation of Lucio Tan

http://www.tanyankee.org/tykfnew.html

Angelo King Foundation

http://www.kingsumarketingcorp.com/akfihome.html

Henry Sy of SM

http://www.sm-foundation.org/

Megaworld Foundation (offers scholarships to deserving poor students) of Andrew Tan

Pacific Paint (Boysen Paints) also offers scholarships to deserving poor students with tie ups with Metrobank Foundation. One of my classmate from De La Salle Manila was a recipient of this scholarship

Gokongwei Brothers Foundation. In this link, John Gokongwei Jr. pledged half of his fortune valued at P20 BILLION to his charity, Gokongwei Brothers Foundation

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=352599

3. Filipino-Chinese Fire Volunteers

i have 2 friends who are active as fire volunteers. hindi biro-biro ang maging volunteer dahil buhay ang nakataya dito

http://www.unitedfire.cjb.net/

That's nothing to brag about bro. The chinoys control about 72% of the economy and I believe they can do a lot more than what you posted here.

The owners of robinson are one of a kind. I know some of them personally. Chinoys should emulate them.

As I said, its about time for chinoys to show some love. Creating foundations is not showing love. We all know the real purpose of foundations, don't we? Heard about taxes?

There is no need for hostility bro.
      Last edited by Dale Cardon; 04-26-2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Im not bragging at all. bakit ako magyayabang? a lot of people are not aware of the foundations/ social contributions of chinoys

Foundations as tax shields? not for Love?

Dale, nakakahiya naman sa mga taong nagtayo ng foundations kung sasabihin mo sa kanilang nagtayo sila dahil sa taxes at hindi para magbigay at tumulong. Nagtatayo ng foundations ang mga mayayaman hindi para mabawasan ang tax na binabayaran nila. nagtatayo sila dahil gusto nilang may control sila kung saang social programs like school building, education etc etc napupunta ang pera nila. may transparency ang foundation. yan ang purpose ng foundation. imbes na sa corruption napupunta, may control ang foundation kung saan ilalaang tulong ang pera. ang perang nilagay sa foundation, hindi na pedeng gamitin sa ibang bagay kundi para makatulong sa ibang tao.

isa sa pinakamayamang tao sa mundo si Warren Buffet at mahigit kalahati ng kayamanan niya (via berkshire hathaway) ay binigay niya sa Bill and Melinda Gates foundation (ng Microsoft). basahin mong mabuti kung ilang milyong tao na ang tinulungan ng Gates foundation. nakakahiya naman para sa mga taong ito kung kakatok ka sa bahay nila at sasabihing: "Gumawa lang naman kayo ng foundation para sa tax"

ngayon, kung ikaw ay isang mayaman na nagbabayad ng P10 million taxes kada taon, di ba gusto mong alam mo kung saan napupunta ang pera mo?

wala naman akong sinulat sa last post ko to warrant hostility here.

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
        That's nothing to brag about bro. The chinoys control about 72% of the economy and I believe they can do a lot more than what you posted here.

The owners of robinson are one of a kind. I know some of them personally. Chinoys should emulate them.

As I said, its about time for chinoys to show some love. Creating foundations is not showing love. We all know the real purpose of foundations, don't we? Heard about taxes?
        There is no need for hostility bro.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
            Walang isyu dyan dahil alam naman ng lahat na ang mga chinese, ay tradisyunal na TAKBUHIN.

They ran like b1tches with their heads up their azzes from the japanese in WW2, ODOH, the pinoys fought the japs with all they got despite the discrepancy in artillery and resources. That's why we're more visible in the war history books, do you see China often? Nah.

They wouldn't open their mouths about how Vietnam was holding the US at bay, despite the cries for support from both sides (more from the US side).

They were always mum about Kim Jong Il and the north.

Always has, always been b1tches.

DISCLAIMER: no offense to fil-chinese peeps, my opinion is more directed to the mainland chinese, but if ur hurt, deal with it VATO!

Nangugulat lang yang mga yan, tinitignan nila kung papalag tayo, nambu-bully ika nga.

Pero pupusta ako hanggang dyan nalang ang mga yan. Pero kung totohanan naman, alam naman din natin kung anong kayang gawin ng noypi pag nagsama sama.

Kaya kahit ano pang sabihin nila ke Noynoy, hanga padin ako sa kanya, kasi unlike si Tabako at si GMA, sya hindi basta basta maitutulak sa isantabi, me paninindigan.

Kasalanan lahat ng mga past presidents to e, pinabayaan yung Spratlys, e sa atin naman dapat talaga e.

Sentido kumon lang naman talaga e kung dito mo sa mapa pagbabasehan...

kahit may chinese blood din ako bro purong pinoy ako hehe...

at tayo ang nasa tama dito, ang china ang nambrabraso sa issue na ito at nasa mali, pero tulad ng nasabi mo na I am sure hindi lalala ito beyond politicking ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              I have some Chinese in me pero f@ck the assh0le mainland ch1nks.

Sa pinoy ang Spratlys.......isama nyo na ang SABAH....kupal na Malaysians. Abuse kasi kulang tayo sa military power.
              Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
              That was my opinion of Sabah back then. But after watching a documentary of Filipinos in Sabah, let it be with Malaysia. Even the Filipinos(illegals) are opposed to it.

And you have to remember, one of the first people of Philippines are Malays and Indons. If you look at some of the tagalog words and dialects in Philippines, its the same in Malaysian and Indonesian. The word "mahal" in tagalog means expensive or love. In Malaysian, it means expensive also. Even the word "sayang" is the same thing. Their is also the words in Indonesia. Buto means bone in tagalog. But in the dialect of Pampanga and Indonesia, buto, it means dick. Yep, that is right, it means dick. In Indonesia, it is spelled butoh.
              yup although yung sabah is rightfully sa pinas, masaya na yung mga tao dun na malaysian sila, pero yung portion ng spratly's nasaatin wag dapat ipaagaw...

Comment

dapat sisihin natin si manong led kasi isa siyang insect din.

Comment

To all Pinoys, Americans, Europeans and other non-Filipinos, please BOYCOTT Chinese made products..... tell your your friends and relatives to stop buying Chinese made products ASAP.....

Comment

Hehe relaks lang mga kadugo, before this gets ugly, let's always remember who's in the wrong here.

@ JOMS: Kamusta ser? Wala naman talagang mangyayari unless China really is that dumb.

Me mga balita nga (di ko alam kung totoo) na ang mga Chinese ay malapit nang mag-aklas laban sa gobyerno nila, parang yung nangyari sa mga countries sa middle east (Egypt, Libya, Syria) dahil nao-opress nadaw sila on the way their gov't are treating them with their daily lives, reporma ika nga.

Kasi oo nga naman mukhang Shanghai lang naman ang modernisado ng husto, pero opressed padin ang almost 85% ng buong china, ang mga tao mahihirap padin, samantalang sila lately ang may pinakamalaking GDP.

Mukhang mas malaking problema yun ng China kung totoo, kaya bahala na sila.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                      Hehe relaks lang mga kadugo, before this gets ugly, let's always remember who's in the wrong here.

@ JOMS: Kamusta ser? Wala naman talagang mangyayari unless China really is that dumb.

Me mga balita nga (di ko alam kung totoo) na ang mga Chinese ay malapit nang mag-aklas laban sa gobyerno nila, parang yung nangyari sa mga countries sa middle east (Egypt, Libya, Syria) dahil nao-opress nadaw sila on the way their gov't are treating them with their daily lives, reporma ika nga.

Kasi oo nga naman mukhang Shanghai lang naman ang modernisado ng husto, pero opressed padin ang almost 85% ng buong china, ang mga tao mahihirap padin, samantalang sila lately ang may pinakamalaking GDP.

Mukhang mas malaking problema yun ng China kung totoo, kaya bahala na sila.
                      hope its gets viral ala egyptian protest turned civil unrest. sa fb lang ata nagsimula yung sa egypt tas nagkaroon na ng reporma.

kung mangyari sa tsina yan chack madadamay ang buong mundo.

ako man 1/8 intsik ako pero ready nako sa pagsalakay nila

list op weapons

1. balisong galing batangas
                      2. agimat galing cavite
                      3. sundang galing tarlac
                      4. small arms galing danao
                      5. mahiwagang langis galing capiz

nagpalista narin ako para sa membership ng grupong "tadtad"

Comment

Working...
                      X