No announcement yet.

Who has a bigger fanbase? Floyd or Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Yea I didn't think it was going to do that much either. 24/7 helps sells the fights. JMM had a big part in selling the fight in 24/7. When he drank his own piss that was everywhere on TV. Everybody was talking about it. From English to the Spanish networks were talking about. That helped getting PPV buys.

It also did so well because Floyd is a draw, he is the most poplular American fighter in the World. So he has a big part in selling the fights you going to watch him fight.

I don't know who is the bigger draw, who has the more fans. But, if it is Floyd who has the bigger name and is bigger draw then Pac is in close 2nd not that far off behind. If it is Pac who is the bigger name and the bigger draw. Then Floyd is right there with him not far behind. The fact is these are the two biggest names in boxing right. That is why a fight with them would numbers that we have never seen before...
    LOL my first time to realize that after pointing it out. Nah, I don't know whether this is true or not but it sure is funny.

Comment

yea man that was just crazy, I couldn't believe what I saw. That one segment made JMM a house hold name...

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        LOL my first time to realize that after pointing it out. Nah, I don't know whether this is true or not but it sure is funny.
        Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post

JMM didn't disappoint in his first 24/7. JMM by himself made 24/7 better than what Roy and Calzaghe. I know people watched the next episode just to see what crazy ass **** he was going to do next. I think he really upstaged Floyd in that 24/7 with that segment. IMO he made that 24/7 Floyd took a backseat.

Comment

yea man that was just crazy, I couldn't believe what I saw. That one segment made JMM a house hold name...
          in a good or bad way?

Comment

JMM didn't disappoint in his first 24/7. JMM by himself made 24/7 better than what Roy and Calzaghe. I know people watched the next episode just to see what crazy ass **** he was going to do next. I think he really upstaged Floyd in that 24/7 with that segment. IMO he made that 24/7 Floyd took a backseat.
            I see you are serious about this allegation of yours. Just wish someone can test your statement statistically but I don't know man, what I know is find it very funny but not good for the image of JMM. I mean, who wants to become famous for being a piss drinker? ewe!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              I see you are serious about this allegation of yours. Just wish someone can test your statement statistically but I don't know man, what I know is find it very funny but not good for the image of JMM. I mean, who wants to become famous for being a piss drinker? ewe!
              Oh I am not saying it was a good image, or a good way to become a house hold name. I know I wouldn't want to be known as a piss drinker. But, I think people saw that. And, had the WTF reaction. And, kept tunning in just to see what crazy ass thing he was going to do next...

Comment

and the winner is..................

Pacquiao!

Comment

Working...
                X