Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito To Receive No Serious Punishment for Plaster Hands - Source

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they realize that just because it was caught doesn't mean they shouldn't take some sort of action against it. Had it not been caught, what would have happened? He would have done it in the future as well and who knows if he has done this prior to this bout? There is no way they can let this go without taking action. It was attempted for an advantage and so this time it was caught. Take ACTION!

Comment

SSM took care of that.

Comment

If it's proven that the wrap was loaded Margarito will have a hard time proving there was no intent. Intention alone should ensure a hefty punishment from the commision and perhaps legal action if not from Mosley then from Margarito's previous victims.

Comment

He should lose every penny he made in this fight for the attempted cheat.

Comment

i hope margarito gets to fight again... i feel sorry for him because he got his ass whooped so bad

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog82 View Post
              He should lose every penny he made in this fight for the attempted cheat.
              also what about the purses that he'll get for future fights - for instance the rematch with cotto.

Comment

Working...
              X