No announcement yet.

If you're in Donaire's shoes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're in Donaire's shoes...

...would you continue fighting (with vagina looking cut above your eye a dirty boxer officiated by stupid ref?
    Yes. I need to make a statement and fight for the fans
    56.25%
    No. Health first, I am winning anyway
    43.75%

Hi Led

Comment

He did fight for the fans. He suffered the cut in the first round and proceeded to knockdown his opponent. He should have been credited with 2 knock downs too, when Vetyeka was held up by the ropes.

I'm not sure why he's getting hated on for doing his job and suffering an accidental cut.

Isn't that a little too much?

Comment

IMHO if the fight continue the harder it will be for nonito to win, I am not saying he will loose but if it was me I will probably do the same thing and wont mind if the result was a draw and go for an immediate rematch, but I could also continue be beaten and ask for immediate rematch, either way I'll go for the immediate rematch....

the fight was shaping to be good enough to warrant a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          IMHO if the fight continue the harder it will be for nonito to win, I am not saying he will loose but if it was me I will probably do the same thing and wont mind if the result was a draw and go for an immediate rematch, but I could also continue be beaten and ask for immediate rematch, either way I'll go for the immediate rematch....

the fight was shaping to be good enough to warrant a rematch
          And he said hell give him one, so why exactly are people complaining?

Boxing fans are the worst in all of sports

Comment

NSB fanboys hate Nonito Too much, that they wet their panties when he wins !

Comment

Much has been expected of Donaire and rightfully so he's an above average
              fighter that had a very exciting run of fights. As noted by some fans he seems to be slowing down a bit, he did his job very well tonight given the circumstances. I dont think turning away and walking off after that cut was smart at all though. None the less he was starting to really hurt his opponent and landing heavier punches often. Well see how the rematch goes.

Comment

I just watched it, he came out to fight and Pabon stopped it without consulting him at all but its a pretty sad way to win a world title.

Comment

Why the people putting the blame on Donaire? He got headbutted and cut and people are calling him a coward.

The ref effs up everything in the fight. Never called a punch/headbutt and then starts the fifth just to end it seconds later.

Dude should seriously get looked at... horrible job... go back to the D league

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Why the people putting the blame on Donaire? He got headbutted and cut and people are calling him a coward.

The ref effs up everything in the fight. Never called a punch/headbutt and then starts the fifth just to end it seconds later.

Dude should seriously get looked at... horrible job... go back to the D league
                    Yeah then has to ask officials what to do because he fucked up and didn't make a call and decides.....to hell with it lets go to the cards and go home

Comment

Working...
                    X