Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather batters a kid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atiOfpA2Wu4

Its the sun so you never know....

A SCHOOLBOY was given a battering in an online boxing game — then found out he was fighting former world champ Floyd Mayweather.

George Guest, 15, was on his PlayStation 3 when he came up against an anonymous opponent who knew all the moves.

The boxing-mad lad was knocked to the canvas three times in one round — prompting him to send the message: “Who do you think you are, Ricky Hatton?”

His foe replied: “Actually I’m Floyd Mayweather.”

After the bout on Fight Night 3 the pair CHATTED over the console’s headphones.

George said: “I can’t believe it. I went a round with one of the best boxers in the world — and he knocked the granny out of me. He was taunting me like Muhammad Ali.”

The lad from Belvedere, Kent, said “I didn’t believe him at first but he started talking about his family and his fights and everything.”

Retired six-time World Boxing Champion Floyd also sent George personal pictures and messages.

George’s dad Bill, 51, said: “He was very friendly. He said he was in training for a comeback in Las Vegas.”

Welterweight Floyd Mayweather Jnr, 32 — aka Pretty Boy Floyd — is one of the all-time top boxers.

The American is unbeaten in 39 fights and the only man to knock out Hatton.

Last night boxing agent Kevin Lueshing said: “Floyd is mad on these computer games and plays them all the time.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2385236.ece
    Last edited by ellwise69; 04-20-2009, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Damn thats is some bull****.

Comment

i cant actually believe that that counts as news

Comment

The sun isn't worthy to be used as bog roll round here mate.

Comment

Already posted and its fake

Comment

i reckon i could take him

Comment

How can people be so sad and pathetic to read The sun.

I mean tabloids are bad enough, but the sun is a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by ellwise69 View Post
                  Its the sun so you never know....

A SCHOOLBOY was given a battering in an online boxing game — then found out he was fighting former world champ Floyd Mayweather.

George Guest, 15, was on his PlayStation 3 when he came up against an anonymous opponent who knew all the moves.

The boxing-mad lad was knocked to the canvas three times in one round — prompting him to send the message: “Who do you think you are, Ricky Hatton?”

His foe replied: “Actually I’m Floyd Mayweather.”

After the bout on Fight Night 3 the pair CHATTED over the console’s headphones.

George said: “I can’t believe it. I went a round with one of the best boxers in the world — and he knocked the granny out of me. He was taunting me like Muhammad Ali.”

The lad from Belvedere, Kent, said “I didn’t believe him at first but he started talking about his family and his fights and everything.”

Retired six-time World Boxing Champion Floyd also sent George personal pictures and messages.

George’s dad Bill, 51, said: “He was very friendly. He said he was in training for a comeback in Las Vegas.”

Welterweight Floyd Mayweather Jnr, 32 — aka Pretty Boy Floyd — is one of the all-time top boxers.

The American is unbeaten in 39 fights and the only man to knock out Hatton.

Last night boxing agent Kevin Lueshing said: “Floyd is mad on these computer games and plays them all the time.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2385236.ece
                  tell floyd 2 add me n al make 39-1 lol

Comment

Working...
                  X