Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Canelo Kid....the next big coming outta Mex???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    El Canelo is gonna be well represented.....ojala no le hajan como al Vargas y me lo pongan contra los meros meros too fast....if he is brought up legit....we got a world champ coming out of Mex AGAIN!!!
    Yeah man I know what you mean, But he's fighting a top 10 WW this year which is a good thing. I hope they put him up against Alfonso Gomez. That would be a big fight in Mex. Luego ay muchos undefeated prospects in welterweight right now so we will have a lot of great match ups next year when the big names retire. Can't ****ing wait! Canelo reminds me of a very rookie JMM with his style of fighting. It's not the typical brawler Mexican style...He's a thinker.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
      Yeah man I know what you mean, But he's fighting a top 10 WW this year which is a good thing. I hope they put him up against Alfonso Gomez. That would be a big fight in Mex. Luego ay muchos undefeated prospects in welterweight right now so we will have a lot of great match ups next year when the big names retire. Can't ****ing wait! Canelo reminds me of a very rookie JMM with his style of fighting. It's not the typical brawler Mexican style...He's a thinker.
      Yeah it's time to step up the competition some but def not with the top tier guys....but I hear what your saying.....

Comment

strong, and an ok boxer but unproven..... Still, Cotto is no match for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tu Pai View Post
          strong, and an ok boxer but unproven..... Still, Cotto is no match for him.
          Cotto??? umm ok........

Comment

Cotto??? umm ok........
            u do know he fighting Jose Cotto on May.... Cotto is a LW, he should have no trouble with him.

Comment

u do know he fighting Jose Cotto on May.... Cotto is a LW, he should have no trouble with him.
              Ahh yes my bad.....I see Cotto....I automatically think Miguel Angel...hahah...threw me off there for a second......hahhaa

Comment

Ahh yes my bad.....I see Cotto....I automatically think Miguel Angel...hahah...threw me off there for a second......hahhaa
                LOL, trankilo.......... those fights will come with time.

Comment

LOL, trankilo.......... those fights will come with time.
                  oh im sure they will.....but with time....

Comment

Ive only seen him fight once it was against larry mosley and he didnt look all that good, but i think it was his first time fightin in the US so hopefully that was why.

Comment

i think hes pretty overrated... he doesnt have that much power and he gets hit too clean..

Comment

Working...
                      X