Discuss: Senator McCain might die on the job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss: Senator McCain might die on the job

Issues brought about by his age:

1- In his generation his surnae was not associated with oven made fries, ie. he is out of touch with today's culture for not changing his name.

2- He grew up in an era where it was OK to hang negroes from trees and when most people from his demographich were in the KKK. Dispite his lobbying, he has no record of opposing lynching and segregation.

3- He could die in his first term in office and has well documented health problems. Obama plays basketball and has also been snapped doing freestyle football Brazilian style before a speech!

4- He would need secret service as well as NHS paramedics(US ones might pull out insurance forms) and a cardiac surgeon to protect his life. Maybe even a mobile life support machine will need to be installed on Air Force One. All paid for by US and UK taxpayers.

5- He is out of touch with the women and future generations and thinks likening Obama to celebs like Britney Spears is an insult. Some people will think he now works for Obama! Celebrity is cool and John is a fool. Then again this prick grew up in the 40's!!! His hobby was probably lynching 'coloureds' at cocktail parties.

6- He is senile and likes to rant while avoiuding issues. His senility also leads to confusion and contradictions. Like his stance on Iraq withdrawal after saying 100 years of colonialism. He also says Iran should lick western balls and they will be OK if they have no civvie nuclear power even though he was caught on a sneaky peaky vid saying bomb them brownies!

7- He is making decisions about the future when he won't even be there! How can he do such a thing! Alot of the policies willsuch as climate change will be long term goals going in to 2020's. HE COULD DIE AT ANY MOMENT. Never mind 2020!

All this means he is unfit to be elected. Fair enough if he was a healthy and non-senile pensioner but he ain't. **** the yipikayay trigger-happy hilbillee warlord. Discuss.
    Yes, he is an ancient dinosaur living in the wrong age
    100.00%
    No, let him fuck things up and get away with it in his grave
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Mafcherano; 08-13-2008, 01:00 AM.

p.s. How can someone give me bad rep for this and say get a life when his senility and likely demise are serious campaign issues!!!! His health record is hardly good. I hear he has a tumour and high colesterol. WHo the **** is going to give him CPR in front of whole world eh???

Comment

he was caught on a sneaky peaky vid saying bomb them brownies!

when did he say that?

if he did, hes a ****. Obama is a breath of fresh air!

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        he was caught on a sneaky peaky vid saying bomb them brownies!

when did he say that?

if he did, hes a ****. Obama is a breath of fresh air!
        He said on a camcorder pic whilst being unaware he was being filmed how funny it would be to bomb eye-ran, wherever the **** that place is. I assume he could not pronounce Iran, which is a country that has done **** all to the yanks but use a similar source of power. What the ****'s it to him if they were making nukes anyway? Wtf do Israelis and even Pakistanis and Indians have in the hundreds?Like Ahmedinejad says, Nukes are so 20th Century! He is just looking for an excuse to carry on what he started at that lynching cocktail party back in the 40's.

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        I like your writing style even though alot of what you say is garbage from the *******. The probabilty of McCain passing away in office is higher that Bajig O'jigga.
        Garbage? Man, you Americans really are gullible. You know it is all true but you find it hard to accept the truth. I am not on about probability of him dying being just higher than his middle aged opponent who looks about 30. I am on about it being a serious risk to NATIONAL SECURITY!!!! Why does McCain not answer, will he serve one term or two? If it is two he will be 78 when he finishes. He is at SERIOUS risk of finishing much earlier than that!!
        Last edited by Mafcherano; 08-13-2008, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I'm not really a McCain supporter but I actually dislike Obama alot. While I disagree with McCain and Obama's stances on most things, I think Obama is more anti-american then McCain is. And, to me, that's the difference between bad (McCain) and Worse (Obama).

though I've been told I'm cynical and like no one
          My political stance is in my signature haha
          Colbert-Putin '08!!!!

In all seriousness though, I could give a **** less if a candidate is in touch with pop culture or not. That's not a statement in favor or one of the other, just saying.

There's things about both I like, but overall I dislike both (Obama slightly more).
          Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 08-13-2008, 01:07 AM.

Comment

McCain is not in touch with the world as he is soon leaving it. Poor lad is thinking of milk and honey already. He grew up in the 40's for crying out loud and had his teen years in the 30's. He will be dead soon. **** USA, even Al Qaeeda will be thinking we need some continuity in the enemy! They don't want their foe to pop his ****ing clogs and go donw without a fight. They'd rather have Bush get his ******ed grandson in this time. Thionk about all sides, whatever your stance is things will be ****ed up with a heart patient President.

Comment

Working...
            X