Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After studying Pacquiao's welterweight fights, my conclusion is he doesn't have Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Pacman stepped on his foot and Shane was on the wrong angle it was the perfect shot, pacman has to land the perfect shot with all his might just to drop a guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElCaneloAlvarez View Post
      Canelo Herrera why you laughing homey

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao is a blown-up flyweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          Manny Pacquiao is a blown-up flyweight.
          pretty much

even at featherweight the commentators were saying he was too small for the weight when he went up to 130

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            pretty much

even at featherweight the commentators were saying he was too small for the weight when he went up to 130
            pacmans frame allowed him to grow into those weight classes nicely.. i always remember lampley actually surprised how well he looked in each of his new weight class. only time i remember lampley saying he was small when he was fighting margarito which was pretty cool

Comment

• Originally posted by ElCaneloAlvarez View Post
              Canelo Herrera why you laughing homey

Comment

• So you conclude Pacquiao has no power but that Bradley does and will KO Pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  So you conclude Pacquiao has no power but that Bradley does and will KO Pacquiao?
                  Yes and No.

Pacman had power in the lowerweights, at 140 Bradley who is naturally bigger has more power, if he lands clean on Pac he will drop him. Pacman landed clean on Bradley and never even dropped him.

Bradley has more power than Pac at this point.

I will bet you 100 million points that Pacman doesn't hurt, wobble or drop Bradley one time. That is how confident I am in Bradleys Chin and how overrated Pacs power is.

Comment

Working...
                  X