Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does David Haye belong in the top 10 Pound for Pound list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 15 or 20. Behind Wlad and Vitali who's skills I put ahead of guys like Lara, Dawson, and Ortiz. Accomplished more at Crusierweight than a lot of guys accomplished in any class and I think he's better than some of these good smaller fighters.

Comment

Garcia should he top 10 because he is American!

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
        A win over Povetkin & a nice catch weight fight over Lebdev or Huck could certainly put him on the p4p list.

But a win over a fighter who lost to Tyson Fury does not make you p4p even if it his was his first ko loss.
        Chisora should be european champion since he won almost every round against Helenius. and I had Vitali only winning by 1 point against Chisora.
        Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        wtf is wrong with u people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he didnt even win a round against wald n some ppl dont have him in it
        wtfffffffff

i hate this site and its bandwagon jumpin posters my goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
        I gave Haye 4 rounds against Wlad. u cant score? get the f-ck out

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        After beating a bum who has lost 3 out of his last 4 fights?
        Chisora isnt a bum and he clearly beat Helenius. furthermore Chisora almost beat Vitali Klitschko on the scorecards, something not even Lennox Lewis came close to do. I had Vitali winning only by 1 point and if you know ANYTHING about scoring, u have it similar.

Comment

Rasket, if you gave Haye 4 rds vs Wlad, you're the one who needs to get the f-ck out. Two rds tops. Give it up dude, Haye doesn't belong anywhere near the top 10 p4p.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... No

Comment

Working...
            X