No announcement yet.

Who can Lomachenko fight on November 7?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Lomachenko is a talent, but he's gonna be held back by HBO. HBO boxing is on life preserve. They charge you $50 for mismatches these days.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post

I don't think anybody takes your posts seriously. Are you an employee of Time Warner HBO?

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post

That's pretty ****ing sad.

Comment

Who's the #1 contender/mandatory? It'll probably be him.

Comment

Evgeny Gradovich also a decent option.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
              There goes Rigo and team talking **** again.
              It's funny last time they said they were going to offer Loma the money to fight him.
              But then Rigo said that Arum didn't give him a good deal. I thought Rigo was going to offer the money?
              Now they're doing the same thing, Caribe is supposedly going to offer Loma the money.
              Read, they already did and last time uncle bob lowballed GR.
              Last edited by garfios; 09-12-2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                Read, they alreadydid and last time uncle bo lowballed GR.
                Rigondeaux said HE was going to be the one to send the offer to Loma, but then they p*ssy out and said that TR didn't give them a good offer.
                On twitter he said he'll give Loma 1 million to fight him. Then he says it was Tr, when he originally said he'll be the one offering the deal. Now they're at it again, pretending that Caribe is going to offer 1.5 million to Loma. So they're saying Caribe will be the ones putting up the money but they will blame TR again when it doesn't happen.
                Rigo doesn't want to end up looking bad that's why he's talking again.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdBlooded
                  Rumor floating around Twitter is that Matias Rueda guy I mentioned.

Really disappointing choice of opponent. From what I saw of him, he is powerful but sloppy. As for Rigondeaux, I guess he really is intent on waiting out his Hyde contract. Problem is Hyde says it doesn't end the 15th. And if it does, Rigondeaux probably just signs with Haymon. In other words, the Twitter stuff, as I was afraid, was probably just grandstanding. Lomachenko should have fought Walters in May. Now Walters is gone and virtually all the top featherweights are with Haymon. Not been a good year for guys like Lomachenko, Crawford, Bradley, etc. Top Rank's year this year has been like 2014 for Haymon. Difference is Haymon chose not to match his top guys together. Arum just didn't have access to enough quality opponents. Lomachenko and Crawford aren't exactly young and can't afford to lose years like this.
                  Top Rank is a dying company, fighters shouldn't be signing with them anymore. I'm over-exaggerating lol.
                  K2 would be a great company for Eastern Euro and Central Asian fighters.
                  Vetyeka and even Gradovich would be better opponents for Loma.

IMO Loma should just move up, I didn't want to rush him, but right now that Haymon doesn't control 130 go up and take advantage by trying to unify up there.
                  Especially if Salido wins today, a rematch would be a great introduction to the weight and hopefully Walters also gets a belt and a unification with them could happen.
                  Even if Salido doesn't win, Martinez said this will be his last fight at 130 so that'll leave the belt vacant. Loma could get a shot at the vacant belt since he is the current WBO champ at 126.
                  Loma shouldn't waste time at 126, where it seems hopeless now for TR fighters. Plus, this gives Valdez a shot at a title at 126. If Valdez becomes champion, makes a few title defenses and gets more hype behind him, he could be a future opponent for Loma in sometime.

Rigo didn't want it after talking so much. He can't fight Haymon fighters. Vetyeka would be a solid test or Grado, but Rueda is a lose-lose imo.

Comment

Everyone will complain but Marriaga wouldn't be a terrible choice he gave a solid effort and is a offensive guy just didn't have the size for Walters

Also Castellanos is w/GB he's next in line for Russel but who knows when they'll actually fight him so he could get a immediate title shot now

Eric Hunter is another guy

Comment

Working...
                    X