No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is claiming that Virgil Hunter made him work with Victor Conte lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    He said Roach disease is what made him lose and than back tracked, he also stole the contract from Alex Ariza bag so they didn't have to pay him.
    Exactly, Khan has a history of underhanded moves like this. It was apparently members of his management (family) who stole the contract, they seem shady as ****!

Comment

I lost respect for Khan a little after he hired Conte.

I don't like that camp up in Oakland. To me Virgil is a snake.

Comment

Khan works with Conte.........now has a neck like a football player and is jacked up. Is everyone sure he is doing testing?

Donaire works with Conte, destroys everyone and always makes weight. Stops working with Conte, loses for the first time in 11 years and struggles to make weight.

Starting to see a pattern here.....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Khan works with Conte.........now has a neck like a football player and is jacked up. Is everyone sure he is doing testing?

Donaire works with Conte, destroys everyone and always makes weight. Stops working with Conte, loses for the first time in 11 years and struggles to make weight.

Starting to see a pattern here.....
          I don't usually like to agree with you. but I agree 100%

Comment

Hopefully virgil did the same for angulo bc he needs it bad

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
              I lost respect for Khan a little after he hired Conte.

I don't like that camp up in Oakland. To me Virgil is a snake.
              LOL

Its a strange camp indeed, first Virgil has Khan doing some strange neck machine workouts and now he is blaming Roach for not letting Khan drink a gallon of water or something like that for his punch resistance being poor, but Khan was knocked out by Prescott long before Roach, yet Virgil claims it was Roaches fault not rehydrating Khan.

This is the camp of excuses right here lol

Comment

Khan worked closely with Ariza whilst with Roach. Ariza was the guy in charge of diet, nutrition, s&c, etc. Find it hard to beleive that Khan was going into fights not properly hydrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
                  Daaamn the hate for khan is unbelievable.... he does USADA drug testing so what does it matter?
                  Did u even read before posting??? It's not about if he's clean or not its about how he turns around and blame someone else for his own actions.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                    Khan worked closely with Ariza whilst with Roach. Ariza was the guy in charge of diet, nutrition, s&c, etc. Find it hard to beleive that Khan was going into fights not properly hydrated.
                    Its an excuse. Khan is the new De LA Hoya, blame the trainers.

Comment

i don't like it

if conte's got khan on the gas you bet your ass he's had ward on it.

they're probably all on something.

Comment

Working...
                      X