Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a stupid foul Granger

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      I stick by my story Joel Anthony is the most Garbage in the NBA, I hope they're paying him the minimum because anything higher is too much.
      Offensively Joel is garbage but there's more to basketball than scoring the ball.

Anthony is a very good shot blocker, good low post defender, sets good screens, good offensive rebounder. He also rotates very well on defense and is an excellent help defender off the pick and roll. He also hustles like crazy.

There is certainly worse players out there imo.
      Last edited by Pugilistic™; 05-24-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
        Offensively Joel is garbage but there's more to basketball than scoring the ball.

Anthony is a very good shot blocker, sets good screens, good offensive rebounder. He also rotates very well on defense and is an excellent help defender off the pick and roll. He also hustles like crazy.

There is certainly worse players out there imo.
        My neighbor maybe, but in the NBA, he takes the cake.

Comment

I was talking about the NBA.

There are worse players than Anthony in the NBA no doubt. Your just clowning on him because he's a terrible offensive player.

Defensively he is very good even though he is undersized for a center.

Comment

I was talking about the NBA.

There are worse players than Anthony in the NBA no doubt. Your just clowning on him because he's a terrible offensive player.

Defensively he is very good even though he is undersized for a center.
            Name one and i'll take it back.

Comment

Name one and i'll take it back.
              I'll name two and they're even on the same team as Joel.

Juwan Howard and Dexter Pittman.

Comment

lol there are a lot of nba players rotting on the bench that would never, EVER get the playing time that anthony is getting, especially in the playoffs.

doesn't matter if it's due to starters' injuries or not.

i'll give you a hint, check out the wizards' or the bobcats' lineup and i can guarantee you that you can pick out at least half a dozen players worse than joel.

mind you, hoops is not just about getting the ball in the hoop.

c'mon man you aren't serious, are you?

Comment

I'll name two and they're even on the same team as Joel.

Juwan Howard and Dexter Pittman.
                  i'll take it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                    lol there are a lot of nba players rotting on the bench that would never, EVER get the playing time that anthony is getting, especially in the playoffs.

doesn't matter if it's due to starters' injuries or not.

i'll give you a hint, check out the wizards' or the bobcats' lineup and i can guarantee you that you can pick out at least half a dozen players worse than joel.

mind you, hoops is not just about getting the ball in the hoop.

c'mon man you aren't serious, are you?
                    Lol. Obviously that's the most important thing but there's more to it than just that.

Comment

• disgusting. it's gonna have to come down to the West stopping this abomination of a team.

Comment

Working...
                      X