• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    i would like to shake that mans hand.

after he washes up and uses some sanitizer

Comment

well done! hope u get little or no time!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
        Creepy, yes, but that means you failed as a parent if your daughter is somehow in a relationship with this old dude if he's a pile of shit. If he treats her well and there is a legit connection, don't let age stop you.

Father should be thrown in prison as long as possible. Piece of shit.
        I agree, idk how some of you are on the fathers side. He's actually done more harm to his duty now, this traumatic experience will make her go wild and what can he do when he's in prison? He was jealous probably and did this out of rage

Comment

^^^ 17 buddy but I bet this was happening before she was 17........ maybe his daughter was a teenage hoe.. sure... stilll... is a 57 OLD MAN.. who knows his ****.... he knows lot of things that the y oung hoe doesnt... and he was taking advantage of it..

well done by the father.... I bet that in 3/4 years the b itch wont even care about what happened.... hopefully his father doesnt get jail time...

Comment

Player hater.

Comment

That's one of the most awful tortorous things you can do to another human. That would really fuck you up for life.

Shame on anyone making light of it. Just not one of the topics to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                That's one of the most awful tortorous things you can do to another human. That would really fuck you up for life.

Shame on anyone making light of it. Just not one of the topics to do so.
                Most 57 year olds dont use their balls anyway at least this guy was nailing some highschool tail before losing his.

Comment

If your chick is pregnant with a baby girl.

Punch her in the stomach.

Comment

That's creepy as ****. Bravo Dad.

You want to **** dudes older than me? Move your ass out of the house. Until then abide by my rules.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                      ^^^ 17 buddy but I bet this was happening before she was 17........ maybe his daughter was a teenage hoe.. sure... stilll... is a 57 OLD MAN.. who knows his ****.... he knows lot of things that the y oung hoe doesnt... and he was taking advantage of it..

well done by the father.... I bet that in 3/4 years the b itch wont even care about what happened.... hopefully his father doesnt get jail time...

The proper thing to do would have been to talk to his daughter about it 1st, if he gets the vibe that he's not getting thru then throw her ass out. What he did to the guy was inexcusable and very stupid. Now he's going to spend the rest of his life behind bars while grown men gangbang his daughter. well done my ass

Comment

Working...
                      X