Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big fkin WOOP if CLOTTEY was 160 on fight night. So was DLH against FLOYD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd ran and won a sd vs shot oscar
    manny bullied a top 5 prime ww and made him scared of his power

Comment

becuase floyd won by a hair (SD) vs hoya .......hoya and clottey did'nt even win a single round vs packy and he's way smaller than floyd...........lol

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I gave Pac credit. He had Clottey scared of him. The difference between me and you is that you wont give Floyd th same credit for being a 148 Pounder beating a guy who weighed over 160 pounds and stood 5-10.
        that fight was at 154, one weight class higher.

so yea, no credit for floyd's split decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Dunno bout that, I think Mayweather weighed in at 150 and De La Hoya weighed in at 154....this was again the pre fight weigh in so i think Floyd was more like 155-157 at least.
          to be fair, Floyd said he weighed in @ 150 on the weigh in and he came to the ring walking @ 148 but they marked down 150. Something of that effect.

I don't see a reason to lie, and I don't blame him for saying that because he should get credit for that. Weighing 148 for a JMW fight.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            They just like making seem like what he did was so impressive when Floyd did that in 2007.
            Uh Floyd barely won dude. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
              Uh Floyd barely won dude. Get over it.
              errrrrrrrrrr " BARELY WON ". Did you even watch the fight??? The fight was not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                becuase floyd won by a hair (SD) vs hoya .......hoya and clottey did'nt even win a single round vs packy and he's way smaller than floyd...........lol
                You didn't even watch the fight.

Comment

anyone who thing floyd-oscar was close..didnt watch the fight or dont know **** about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    to be fair, Floyd said he weighed in @ 150 on the weigh in and he came to the ring walking @ 148 but they marked down 150. Something of that effect.

I don't see a reason to lie, and I don't blame him for saying that because he should get credit for that. Weighing 148 for a JMW fight.
                    Maybe so but most people rehydrate to gain an advantage the next night, he could have lost 2 lbs for some reason maybe for speed purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
                      anyone who thing floyd-oscar was close..didnt watch the fight or dont know **** about boxing
                      I did think Floyd did more than enough to win the fight but I don't think it was unanimous. Floyd landed the cleaner punches but DLH had Floyd uncomfortable most of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X