Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who hits harder, manny pacman or briedis prescott?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who hits harder, manny pacman or briedis prescott?

its an interesting one, many pacman just brutalized david diaz.. whos an amazing fighter, the WBC champ and pac just blitzes the bastard in under 10 rounds

then we have this colombian breh straight from the shanty towns of baranquilla - wot does he do?

He comes straight off the plane smacks khan on the chin and jumps back on again - boom just like tha and hes off!!

now im thinking who hits harder, this little fella from the phillipenes or this colombian so and so from baranquilla?
    Prescott
    36.00%
    pacman
    64.00%

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
    its an interesting one, many pacman just brutalized david diaz.. whos an amazing fighter, the WBC champ and pac just blitzes the bastard in under 10 rounds

then we have this colombian breh straight from the shanty towns of baranquilla - wot does he do?

He comes straight off the plane smacks khan on the chin and jumps back on again - boom just like tha and hes off!!

now im thinking who hits harder, this little fella from the phillipenes or this colombian so and so from baranquilla?
    Impossible to say.

For all we know Prescott could spark Diaz like he sparked Khan.

However it's highly unlikely, and going by what we have seen, I would probably bet everything I own on Pacman carrying a teensy bit more power than a man who knocked out one of the chinniest fighters I have ever seen.

Comment

im talking about one punch power - knock out power

pacs not shown one punch KO artist "julian jackson" type power!!

i was impressed with the whole timing, techinique, precision and full blown power of prescott!!

hes a proper knock out artist - if you was to measure prescotts full blown punch on a heavy bag(like they do on the discovery channel) against pacs the difference would be huge, prescott hits lightyears harder than pac!!

Prescott has knocked out elephants

Comment

man prescott is getting the hype already

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
          im talking about one punch power - knock out power

pacs not shown one punch KO artist "julian jackson" type power!!

i was impressed with the whole timing, techinique, precision and full blown power of prescott!!

hes a proper knock out artist - if you was to measure prescotts full blown punch on a heavy bag(like they do on the discovery channel) against pacs the difference would be huge, prescott hits lightyears harder than pac!!

Prescott has knocked out elephants
          the bold: a little bit much to say for a like 1 minute fight.

anways pac has definitely shown 1 punch power back in his days at 122. i dont think he really carried it to even 130 and definitely to 135 but he still hits hard even at 135.

Comment

prescott has never KO'd anyone with a chin anything more than glass

this hype needs to be nipped in the bud, seriously

beating Khan doesn't make him special

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
              prescott has never KO'd anyone with a chin anything more than glass

this hype needs to be nipped in the bud, seriously

beating Khan doesn't make him special

a full blown pacman punch would give me the giggles - hes the most overrated boxer in a long long time.. lets be realistic, hes a midget

how can a midget who is about 5'2 with two inch arms hit harder than a kid whos 5'11 and hits like tommy hearns

it dont matter if khans got a glass jaw.. the way he executed the punch shows bundles about the kid.. you dont see executions like that everyday

and im not talking about his boxing skills, im talking about one punch power.,..

and prescott clearly hits harder than pac

Comment

my nan could KO Khan with one punch

Comment

Prescott would get annihilated by David Diaz

Comment

Prescott. Pacquaio was never that kind of puncher. He is a systematic fighter where as Prescott can get it one with only one punch. I have never seen Pacquaio knock out someone with only one shot. He wears you down.

Comment

Working...
                    X