Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have proof boxing is rigged!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLH fights didn't convince you of that before?

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
      Your rant doesn't make any sense.
      Klitschko already has more money than he needs, and I believe he breaking the record for HW title defenses would mean more than dropping a loss to Fury in order to make a money rematch.

And even if you entertain your preposterous theory that Klits lost in order to make a money on a rematch, wouldn't they have made it more interesting? Maybe have a right hand put Wlad on his arse? That would make a rematch more interesting than losing a boring UD.
      That's all I read...........I all needed to read to realize you my good sir are a moron..............NEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Damn, and he's a mod
        Who's a mod?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Yea i he did literally stop his punch from landing a few times, it was weird....but i dont know

Comment

I suspect the OP visits infowars.com and believes that we're all secretly ruled by the lizard people. Absolutely laughable theory.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If professional sports were rigged, our Niners would be having a much better season.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                I suspect the OP visits infowars.com and believes that we're all secretly ruled by the lizard people. Absolutely laughable theory.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                ONLY thing that matters about your posts.....green kay my man well done!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Damn, and he's a mod
                  That explains why obvious trolls aren't banned.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    If professional sports were rigged, our Niners would be having a much better season.

I don't want to talk about that............

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      That's all I read...........I all needed to read to realize you my good sir are a moron..............NEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!
                      Why would Klitschko give up a chance to make HW history by breaking the defense records of his HW belt, to POSSIBLY make more money on the rematch?
                      The dude already takes in 15 million dollars a fight. How much more can a Fury fight provide?

It is you sir who is a complete moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X