Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Banks: Klitschko Will Be Appreciated When He's Gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't deny he is a legend, but Wlad is a cheating clown and I'll be glad when he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Got up to the part where you said Ali went to prison and stopped reading, can't be taken seriously when you don't know what you're talking about.
      That's not a rebuttal. Nobody cares if you can't read or wanna read.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
        That's not a rebuttal. Nobody cares if you can't read or wanna read.
        Ali didn't go to prison you fool, go away and do some research before trying to discuss matters you know little of.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post

There has never been a stronger HW era in history..

Yesterdays champs would be utterly annihilated by todays bums and nothing like todays champs/contenders ever existed!

Even Klitschko's WORST opponents, like Mormeck ARE better than previous champs like Ali and Louis's signature wins!

Today's era is the most global, highest participation, heftiest, tallest, most athletic, most talented skillfully and by record in boxing history.

This view is totally busted. You've exposed yourself as a fool!
          If you really believe what you just posted than I'm more than happy to be a fool my friend. I acknowledge Wlad is a great champion and fighter, and he would be a tough out for anyone due to his size, power, and style. But you're crazy if you think he would walk through fighters like Holyfield, Ali, Lewis, Foreman, etc.

He doesn't have the mental character those fighters had. He doesn't deal well when he's been hurt bad. And I'm honestly not knocking him, but he doesn't have the best chin out there. If he had been fighting in the 90s I firmly believe he would have many more losses.

And I can't even comment on you comparing this HW era to past eras and saying it's superior, or even on par. If you want to believe that, than go right ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Ali didn't go to prison you fool, go away and do some research before trying to discuss matters you know little of.
            Congratulations, you got me. Go gloat about it now like a life achievement.

There was no research necessary. I was stuck on Tyson's prison sentence and conflated it with Ali's 3 year inactivity. Does not take away from my overall point.

Comment

Working...
            X