Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley: "If Pacquiao Comes Straight At Me (I'll KO Him) It Will Be A Short Night"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was impressed with the way Bradley recovered from that Kendall Holt hook that sent him to Neverland and back.

If his conditioning is up to par and his chin holds up, he'll give the Pacman a run for his money. That's if his confidence was bolstered by the way Pac struggled against Marquez recently.

If he loses in a hard fought scrap, there should be no shame in his game.
    He called out and stepped up to the Pacman.

Comment

Comment

Was Bradley talking about Manny's dog, Pacman?

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
          hahahaha!!! yeah its going tobe a short night for bradley with his glass chin !!!!!!! 6 rounds max !!!!!!! in all actuallity i dont even think bradley thinks he can really hurt manny !!!!! he may in his klingon head think he can beat manny but he knows damn well it wont be by stoppage !!!!!!!!
          You didnt think JMM could KO him either , Bradley deserved a rematch payday , Pac wont fight him again because Bradley will leave no doubt , Pac is done dinner face planted by a LW .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            You didnt think JMM could KO him either , Bradley deserved a rematch payday , Pac wont fight him again because Bradley will leave no doubt , Pac is done dinner face planted by a LW .
            No need for a rematch, Bradley lost the fight and got a gift decision. He generates no money or interest with his boring style and lack of power. No one wants to see that fight again. No one really cares to see him fight at all for that matter.

Comment

That's the result of Manny getting KO'd. A lot of these guys are not going to respect him like they once did before he got KO'd.

Comment

This was before Bradley fought Pacquiao not after Pacquiao got KTFO by JMM.

Comment

bradley couldnt ko a 12 year old girl

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                    That's the result of Manny getting KO'd. A lot of these guys are not going to respect him like they once did before he got KO'd.
                    I respected Manny as a LW , the WW run no because its a scam I felt the same before the KO and feel the KO was pure KARMA .

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      bradley couldnt ko a 12 year old girl
                      But he would beat Pac twice

Comment

Working...
                      X