Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao move down to Light Welterweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    yeah its funny how these flowmos are boasting and bragging about Pacquiao being knocked out but the jokes on them, the one who looks the worst in this situation is Mayweather, he never fought Pacman and let another man take his glory, the small scary Pacman who he feared for his life just got knocked out cold by a guy he beat, it makes Floyds legacy even worse.

He will forever be remembered as the guy who ducked Pacquiao in his prime.

Flowmos should be mad not happy after that KO. They should have yelled at Floyd and said you puzzy that should have been you KOing Pacman! they should be pissed.
    No he will be remembered as an ATG who didnt get sparked out by a damn old ass lightweight...lol

Comment

I think he'd be running into more trouble @ 140 then he would at ww. As it stands malignaggi has a belt and so does Bradley I could see him picking up either one of those titles.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        I think he'd be running into more trouble @ 140 then he would at ww. As it stands malignaggi has a belt and so does Bradley I could see him picking up either one of those titles.
        Malignaggi knocked out the guy who KO'd Hatton and he is slick, Pac cannot handle guys who move or run back as they say.

I think even Miguel Vasquez if he moved up again to 140 or 147 where he used to fight would beat Pacman with his ugly run and move point boxing.

Vasquez fought Canelo and took his best punches, he would take Pac's punches like Candy.

Everyone of those guys at 140 will KO Pacman now ever since he got KO cold by Marquez, they have no more fear of trading with him, Rios, Maidana, Mattyse, Garcia, these guys are also naturally bigger than Manny and hit harder.

I say he just fight a rematch with Bradley and retire

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          No he will be remembered as an ATG who didnt get sparked out by a damn old ass lightweight...lol

Maybe it's just me, but I think in the future, Pacquiao will be remembered as a more accomplished boxer than Mayweather. But there's no doubt that they both will be an All Time Great.

Comment

pacquiao is technically a bloated jww. he walks around at 143-145. the guy actually needs to eat non stop to make the ww limit. junior & super weight divisions are just platforms and pacquiao is past that

Comment

Originally posted by RVillegas View Post
              Maybe it's just me, but I think in the future, Pacquiao will be remembered as a more accomplished boxer than Mayweather. But there's no doubt that they both will be an All Time Great.
              Based on what exactly?

Comment

If he fights Marquez for a fifth time it should be at junior welterweight no excuses. Other than that he should stay at WW. His name alone sells fights even if its not top notch fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                  I think he should check his life insurance policy before he enters the ring again...cause i honestly thought that 39 year old lightweight killed his ass
                  bwahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                    pacquiao is technically a bloated jww. he walks around at 143-145. the guy actually needs to eat non stop to make the ww limit. junior & super weight divisions are just platforms and pacquiao is past that
                    I wonder why he wanted the fight @147 for the 4th marquez fight ?

Comment

He should just retire tbh...yeah his legacy now will be remembered as him being bested by his biggest rival in the end but it will only get worse from here. That nut is cracked and it is going to happen again. Time to hang them up Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X