No announcement yet.

Ward/Abraham should be in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward/Abraham should be in Germany

Ward has had enough fights in Oakland, Abrahammer has fought at home only once.

He's earned homefield advantage and it will be great to see him flatten Ward in the Motherland.

I got AA by k.o in this fight, unless it happens in Oakland, where even if he K.o's Ward, the ref will rule it a slip, give Ward 5 minutes, and let him keep fighting.

You all know this to be true.

They could hold it in his family farm in Armenia and he still loses.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      They could hold it in his family farm in Armenia and he still loses.
      I have to agree.

It's funny how Abraham cries to the ref every time a body shot lands on him. He got away with that shit for so long.

I agree with you though, Jack. Abe deserves one in his home town. As long as there isn't some gay ass ref who disqualifies Ward for landing legal body punches, it doesn't matter where the fight is. Ward would beat him easily.

Comment

I think he still loses, but I agree.... If he fights again in Oakland that is just ridiculous.

How about Litzau though!

Comment

Caballero should be banished and never seen again for not only losing, but for literally looking like a gay with his woman-like mannerisms in the ring.

Whoops, wrong thread.

Comment

Ward is going to make Abraham quit.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              I think he still loses, but I agree.... If he fights again in Oakland that is just ridiculous.

How about Litzau though!
              Props to him man. He showed Caballero how a pro shows up to a fight.

Caballero gets nothing from me, he basically committed career suicide last night.

Dumbass mofo.

Comment

Frward needs to step up his game, he ain't done anything to say he's the best in the division.

Comment

I got Abrahammer by brutal k.o.

Remember this and beg me for bets.

Comment

Abraham needs to realize that on the world level he's not gonna level these guys with 1 big punch. If he doesn't open up, Ward is gonna destroy his body.

Comment

Working...
                    X