No announcement yet.

Prime Mathew saad Muhammed vs Prime Roy Jones 15 round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Mathew saad Muhammed vs Prime Roy Jones 15 round

Lightheavyweight fight. How do you see this fight going? I think sadd come's through alot! of rocky moments to knock in the 12th or 13th round.

Sadd gets corner stopped.

Prime Jones, just to quick, and his reflexes are just to good. You can't hit what you can't see.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySugar View Post
      Sadd gets corner stopped.

Prime Jones, just to quick, and his reflexes are just to good. You can't hit what you can't see.
      If Lou Del Valle can drop and hurt a prime roy jones, are you saying to me a prime saad cant? and when saad does catch and drop jones roy will not be getting up. Also you say he corner stops saad? while roy was lighheavyweight champion he couldnt stop Julio Cesar Gonzalez, David Telesco, Reggie Jonson, and old Mike McCallum, but you think he stops one of the hardest and tuffest fighters of the last 50 years?? come on man what **** are you smokeing???????

Comment

Jones Jr. would control the first ten rounds for sure. Rounds 11-15(assuming it is 15) would be dangerous and Saad's chance. My bet is that Jones would hold on for a decision but I never seen him in the 13th-15th rounds and Saad would have a chance at pulling the victory out as he often did.

Comment

Here's how it's gonna flow: Roy would take the early rounds, middle rounds he would have a slight advantage, and in the late rounds, Matthew steps it up a few notches, and stops Roy in the 13th, after a couple of brutal knockdowns.

Comment

Working...
          X