No announcement yet.

I try my best to be a good man to females

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Meet up and fight? Hmmm... How about... NO!!

See Larreh theirs a difference between me and your bum ass,
    I don't bring the internet into real life like you do, I have college, a job, a girl and social life to think about...

All of which you don't have. You have a 13" screen and an e-thug persona that you gotta live upto, I focus on whats real.
    coward.....................talk all this **** online and you are a damn coward..you claim to have been all over the world and have all this money but you cant fly to Memphis baller???pu22y

If im a e-thug then come expose me...we will have cameras present and everything so we can upload it on here....you dont want none of that tho do you cause you know id break yo damn face

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Motherfuucker I finished yo ass in the dome, you ran from me like a little bitch even when you came back you wanted nothing to do with me.

Everyone seen how I fucking destroyed you and left you with no words. You ain't shit.
      Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      yea ok

Look here son,you talk all this **** online but would do none of this **** face to face,none of it,i dont care where you been,how much money you have made in your life none of that,i will beat yo ass..thats all im on about i will beat the dog **** out of you and easily...anytime any place..you talk to much **** to a man who doesnt give a damn bout himself yet alone you.

Why don't you guys agree a place to meet up, maybe see if you can get a "ref" from NSB that could also film whilst being a "ref" and you guys sort your e-wars out the old fashioned way, with fists, not fingers?

NSB would blow up, the betting section would blow up and frankly, the entertainment value would be worth watching. The loser will probably walk away to never be seen again?

Sounds like a winning combo to me? I got 10BN on Larry

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        Why don't you guys agree a place to meet up, maybe see if you can get a "ref" from NSB that could also film whilst being a "ref" and you guys sort your e-wars out the old fashioned way, with fists, not fingers?

NSB would blow up, the betting section would blow up and frankly, the entertainment value would be worth watching. The loser will probably walk away to never be seen again?

Sounds like a winning combo to me? I got 10BN on Larry
        He claims to have all this money and been all over the world yet does not want to meet up and fight me,im willing anyone in the area can ref cause the fight wont last longer than 10 seconds i guarantee that

Comment

I wonder if anyone in the history of internet forums met up and fought each other?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            He claims to have all this money and been all over the world yet does not want to meet up and fight me,im willing anyone in the area can ref cause the fight wont last longer than 10 seconds i guarantee that
            I would be happy to throw $20 towards someones plane ticket if a stand up member is responsible for the kitty, im sure we could get enough cash raised to get you guys together for a some entertainment

Comment

Bring it to the dome bitch and stop running..

Comment

I got more than 5 on it- real money. Yall can get paid.

Comment

Im dead serious and this dude wants to e-battle..son i will beat you ass to the ground and i put that on my kids..fuck all this talking lets fight..in the dome you said you were more successful than me and have been everywhere well come to Memphis son,come see me 4370 sunnyslope dr,38141 memphis tenn...hit me uo 901-503-4795..ive talked to Mannie Phresh and Burner so they know that is my number,other members have called from here to acting like they got the wrong number,,,boy im certified you aint bout that life

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    I would be happy to throw $20 towards someones plane ticket if a stand up member is responsible for the kitty, im sure we could get enough cash raised to get you guys together for a some entertainment
                    this right here lets make it happen im tired of all his talking lets fund this fight i swear to god im ready

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      I got more than 5 on it- real money. Yall can get paid.

Comment

Working...
                      X