Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Chainz is the WORST rapper of all time. Am I the only one realizing this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO!

Comment

^ Oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by DJ OxXx View Post
        LMFAO!
        Yea, that sounds bout right.

Actually I think that might be better than 2 Chainz. This guy better copyright that "Supercalafragilousdeespialadocious" part. I can see Mr. Chainz using that verse.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Damn

Hip Hop of today has made me venture off to other music genres for a while now. I now listen to Trip Hop, Soft Rock, which I never thought i'd listen to ever. My ipod is full of strictly 90s hip hop, which I listen to daily. I can probably count with my fingers the amount of 2000s songs I have stored in my ipod, mostly Nas and Jay-Z I think. Though in my actual playlist in my computer I have a lot more, they just don't make it to my ipod.
          Same here, got into waaay more different kinds of music after about 2005

Comment

LMFAO!
            Lmao that was better than 2 chainz

Comment

all you ppl complaining about modern rap being garbage need to get your heads out of your asses and stop being lazy. granted MOST modern rap is garbage, the mainstream stuff in particular. but that doesnt mean there isnt great new rap out there so if you ppl were really fans of hiphop you would take the time to find it.

j.cole, xv, wale, black hippy (kendrick lamar, jay rock, ab-soul, schoolboy q) etc just to name a few off the top of my head. yall might not be fans off these particluar dudes but there are a couple of other good artists out there not to mention some old *****s still releasing quality ****.

you are right about this being a poor time to be a rap fan, you cant just turn on the radio and find good hiphop anymore, you have to do your own research. but if you do that research you will find good music, most artists youre gonna come across will suck balls but if you really like rap its worth taking the time out to find the quality sht bcuz it is out there.

Comment

This video made me literally laugh out loud.

2 Chainz - "NO LIE" ft. Drake (Lyrics)

Comment

LMFAO!
                  Compare the first 10 seconds of the above video to the video below LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    I heard his song on the radio the other day. I turned the whole damn radio off; didn't even change the station. Just turned the schit off and kept it there 'til I got home.

Comment

Yeah he's pretty s**tty.

Wayne is weak as hell too.

Comment

Working...
                      X