Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley & Headbutts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of them look accidental to me, Because he is the shorter fighter this would happen most of the time, But its a good thing that he doesnt come off worse when he clashes heads with his opponents.

Comment

His head is shaped like a triangle and enormous. His problem is that it has happened in more than one fight and now it's become a reputation instead of an odd occurence.

Comment

Good points...

It will be interesting to see if his next fight has headbutts involved...

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          It may be accidental...I actually think it is, but the way he swings his head around, head clashes are going to happen and it is still, in my opinion bending/breaking the rules, basically because he is leading with his head. It is nearly as good as being intentional, it is a habit he has picked up probably from when he was a kid and never really been corrected.

Lets put it this way Mike Tyson was a come forward aggressive fighter, shorter than all of his opponents but he did not have a reputation for using his head.

I think against the wrong opponent, a marquee fighter/name who makes something more out of it, I could see Bradley getting DQ'd.
          That's true, and I would actually like that. He needs to learn the hard way to stop hurting people with his head.

On the other hand, Khan has headbutted several opponents too. So Bradley vs Khan would be a big headbutting brawl, with the fight ending in a NC. People are dying to see the fight, only to criticize it once it's done, cause there WILL be a lot of headbutts in that fight, it's inevitable.

But Bradley needs to get DQ'ed one of these days. I didn't like his win over Alexander, and how the Campbell fight ended.

Comment

don't think he does it on purpose
            he's a swarming volume puncher
            with that style, there'll be headbutts
            he's the one coming forward, so the brunt is taken by his opponents
            Bradley not a dirty fighter

Comment

I dont think its an intentional weapon like hopkins uses his head

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                They are accidental, he is short and comes forward to get close. He is not trying to prevent them but opponents have to also do their best to avoid them because its not Tim's problem if they get hurt.
                There is nothing accidental about this:

Comment

Working...
                X