Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tim Bradley already a lock for the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is the fuckin' man, that's all I gotta say. He fought to the best of his abilities against a dangerous counter puncher. Boxing is all about recognizing who's in front of you, I hope the Bradley that fought Provodnikov never shows himself again. The Bradley that fought tonight is the Bradley I became a fan of. The way he countered to the body was beautiful. Also, yes he's definitely a HOF, damn good resume and it's only gonna get better.

Comment

actually, garcia & bradley are heading in the direction of hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Danny Garcia is from his era and 5 years younger and has an almost equal resume. I say equal because eliminate Abregu and Provodnikov who have yet to prove anything yet and it's pretty similar.

Garcia:

Matthysse
        Khan
        Judah
        Morales x2
        Holt

vs

Marquez* (Had it a draw)

Alexander
        Witter
        Peterson
        Vazquez
        Holt

I'd say Garcia has the edge to actually be the better fighter in the end because he has a whole 5 years until 30 and already has a pretty similar resume.
        stop reading right there...........

Comment

How many times has timmy been underdog and won?
          A lot

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
            stop reading right there...........
            You're right, this is much better:

Garcia:

Matthysse
            Khan
            Judah
            Morales x2
            Holt

vs

Alexander
            Witter
            Peterson
            Vazquez
            Holt

Comment

Peterson has gone through a gauntlet of very good fighters, never complains, or makes excuses, trains his butt off and always comes rdy for a fight. Heck, he even did VADA drug testing while Marquez did not and still fought him and didn't cry about it.

Bradley, cotto, these guys IMO are the face of professionalism as far as prize fighters go. Pay them fair and they fight, no questions asked. That's how it should be.

We as fans have allowed far to many excuses by a lot of fighters, just shut up and fight.

As far as hall of fame goes, that's tough to call, because there are less big names, and a lot of ducking, fighters resumes aren't what they use to be.

Amd they fight a lot less. How do you compare a fighter today to someone like Willie pep who fought everyone and had 240 fights? No catchweight bs.
              Last edited by AddiX; 10-13-2013, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                are you saying... Marquez is at his absolute best at Welterweight because he beat Pacquiao at that weigthclass?

I want to actually hear you say that. Don't just imply and ask ******ed questions. Actually say it
                What is Juans best win?
                Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                Go back to doing lines, drug addict.
                Id rather snort coke then suck c0ck any day son

Comment

Bradley has wins over 2 atg's

Juan and Manny

Holt
                  Casamayor Alexander and is a 2 weight champion

i have seen lesser fighters get in

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    Id rather snort coke then suck c0ck any day son
                    I don't do either. I'm sure you're sucked a few c0cks to score some rock, though. Anything for that next high, right?

It all makes sense now why you post the way you do. I feel bad for you, man. I hope you're not on drugs right now. It will scramble your brain, and you're already working with so little.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                      What is Juans best win?
                      oh look another question so you don't have to answer my question, because it goes against your dumb little agenda.

Is Marquez his best at WW?

Comment

Working...
                      X