Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VID: We're fighting to see who really is Victor Ortiz daddy (Lopez vs Maidana)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VID: We're fighting to see who really is Victor Ortiz daddy (Lopez vs Maidana)

@ the title

Comment

That was funny,I'm not going to lie

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        @ the title

Comment

Too funny and its true. Ortiz became a joke after the Maidana fight and even more so after Mayweather and Lopez. I don't think he will ever be an elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            Too funny and its true. Ortiz became a joke after the Maidana fight and even more so after Mayweather and Lopez. I don't think he will ever be an elite fighter.
            who gives a **** if he will never be elite, he is must watch tv regardless

Comment

Maidana is his father. Floyd fuqqed his mother while she was pregnant of him and Josesito worked maintence at the hospital Victor was born in and got a couple of *******s right before Ortiz mom gave birth to him.

Comment

I'll ride with Jose over Ortiz. Ortiz shoul just stop giving interviews as it is

Comment

Ortiz ****s lopez up in a rematch so he should not say anything, I can also see him beating Maidana in a rematch

Comment

ortiz brings this on himself. he NEVER gives credit to any of the fighters that have beaten.

Comment

Working...
                    X