Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: I'll Drop To 150 For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but

Comment

• I think it's funny how LarryX is the only guy to accept that the catchweight is B.S and other people need to stop defending it....

Comment

• In the words of Deontay Wilder, speak it and you shall receive it

Comment

• Just in case ya'll forgot. All this talk about "He was drained". He was the one who asked for the weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post
            Just in case ya'll forgot. All this talk about "He was drained". He was the one who asked for the weight.
            Even though the fight happened two years later, it was also his team that originally suggested the 152 that the fight happened at. Even before the fight, they were saying 152 would benefit Canelo for speed.

Comment

Just in case ya'll forgot. All this talk about "He was drained". He was the one who asked for the weight.
              Rent free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                I think it's funny how LarryX is the only guy to accept that the catchweight is B.S and other people need to stop defending it....
                but,but but..im biased tho............

Comment

He offered to drain himself to get a payday lol. Don't be an idiot man

Comment

• Canelo supposedly said that 2 years before they fought. Article is from 2011.

I think down the line Alvarez was very formal about that situation citing GBP, saying he would never be managed like that again. Much has to do how GBP and TMT were still working together even into the Showtime deal. Seeing how Canelo was rattling Floyd off his feet with shots it’s no wonder why Floyd insisted in the catch.

Floyd says they’re “easy” yet didn’t want to see another 2.2mil+ PPV when Canelo or Cotto had the 160 title. This goes against Floyd’s motto, “money” and green belt accolades. People in the game knew how hard Canelo hit. Dude is currently operating at 175. Remember RJJ told the public in the Hatton broadcast that he hit like a LHW…that was 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

He offered to drain himself to get a payday lol. Don't be an idiot man
                      He offered to drain himself. That's the point. idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X