This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
    The Birmingham Niggers are a professional minor-league baseball team from Birmingham, Alabama.

Extreme controversy surrounds the team's name, its mascot "Rufus" (pictured), and its policies.

Many opponents refuse to play scheduled games against the Niggers for these reasons, and some that do compete will not publish results of the contests. Likewise, most news outlets refuse to advertise upcoming games or print any statistics for the team.

This is unfortunate, because the statistics are remarkable: Forfeits to the Niggers have produced entire seasons in which the team went undefeated.
    "I don't understand the fuss [about the name]," says team manager Albin Whitely. "It's part of our team's history and heritage."

The Niggers have a long-standing, albeit one-sided, rivalry with the Mississippi Albinos.

Edit had to use Tiny URL for the link because of the word Nigger being in the other address.

http://tinyurl.com/bjkkdp

Thoughts?.
    This made my day, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
      Yea...''bruh''.
      Whats ya point Syd?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Whats ya point Syd?
          Nothing bruh.

Comment

Nothing bruh.
            You sho? You took the time to make the post and highlight bruh. I just wanna make sho I aint missin nothin.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              You sho? You took the time to make the post and highlight bruh. I just wanna make sho I aint missin nothin.
              I think he's too e-shook to say he may have been poking fun at your liberal use of ebonics, braaaaaaaaav.

Comment

Originally posted by UmarImranKhalil View Post
                I think he's too e-shook to say he may have been poking fun at your liberal use of ebonics, braaaaaaaaav.

and chief i was just messing around .

Comment

Nothing bruh.

lol.... thats a kid wannabe e-gangsta up there syd.... lol.... "bruh" lol...

just messin chief.... funny.... lol.... no harm...
                  Last edited by ALAXAN_FR; 03-28-2011, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UmarImranKhalil View Post

There's nothing to be e-shook about. I was agitated with Patty behind what seems as a slight towards Blacks. I was slightly aggrivated as I dont march around these forums throwing little jabs at different races. I understand that some folks will not do the same, but it does not and will not stop me from gettin upset when I see ***** like this thread floating around the Lounge. Besides bruh is not "ebonics" anyhow. It's a term used very frequently in the state I'm from by both Blacks and Whites, old and young.

Comment

and chief i was just messing around .
                      Aint nuthin Syd. I was a little wound up behind the thread, as I got a little agitated by the racism. It's all gravy though. I should expect such from Patty.

Comment

Working...
                      X