Shameless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"A breast milk sweatshop"

Comment

Sucks that Mandy isnt coming back, Sheila will be back.

Frank has no where to go (I guess back with Sammy?)

Jimmy is going to show up any minute, again.

I don't like what they are doing with Kev and V.

I like where this season is going overall though.

Comment

Damn. I was about to say, my n**** Bargis is back.

Comment

My favorite show along with House of Cards

Comment

New episode on tonight, it will be a very good one. Fiona and Gus; waiting to see how that happens.

Comment

glad the show is picking up once again on lip's genius. he got that from frank. wish they milked the milk of the gods storyline a little bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                glad the show is picking up once again on lip's genius. he got that from frank. wish they milked the milk of the gods storyline a little bit more.
                Yeah it looks like Lip finally found his 'groove'

I don't like the Carl drug dealing story line though; but I like where this season is headed.

I'm worried that Matty gets in trouble for having sex with Debbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I don't like the Carl drug dealing story line though; but I like where this season is headed.

Lol that guy is such a loser. Haha@matty

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

i was wondering when they were gonna start showcasing his genius once again. they really showed him struggling to adjust to college but now with his chick's dad being impressed by him....

lip is the one that is gonna save the family. debbie is a crazy like fiona. carl is a serial killer in waiting. the ginger is the craziest right now.

i wonder when the old bf is going to make an appearance. he has his hot asian assistant stalking fiona but he hasnt showed up. he had to hit it big driving that car and not getting killed by the cartel.

i miss the cartel boss's daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      i wonder when the old bf is going to make an appearance. he has his hot asian assistant stalking fiona but he hasnt showed up. he had to hit it big driving that car and not getting killed by the cartel.

i miss the cartel boss's daughter.
                      The chick who comes into the diner is the same chick who as in the maserati with jimmy Steve?

Comment

Working...
                      X