Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get muscles without using creating or protein??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha i eat 6 eggs a day2 full eggs and 4 egg whites. Don't listen to zoi man, unless you wanna be skinny. Another thing is people think just because you wanna get thin you shouldn't eat protein. Yes you need protein for the muscles you are using to get fit. Also don't forget your carbs and drink plenty of water. I usually drink a gallon and a half...vic post your workout, i learned long time ago to do research because i didn't wanna waste my time at the gym. After i did it, it made a huge diffrence. Also in take some protein as soon as you can after your workout because that's the best time your body takes in your nutrients. I go with a banana and shake. Right after i have a full meal.

Comment

Not without protein itself but without the shakes and creatine yes you can.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
        If you take the high protein diet option always make sure you drink 2 litres of water a day, eat plenty of fruit and vegetables.
        This is true because if you don't you will have problems with your poop.

BTW.........I am serious and have found out the hard way so eat the fruits and veggies.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          This is true because if you don't you will have problems with your poop.

BTW.........I am serious and have found out the hard way so eat the fruits and veggies.
          Yeah I agree, Espeically on low Carb diets.
          It's good to eat loads of Vegatables and Fruit,
          I also take "Fybogel" after a workout and have all bran for breakfast with Flakeseed.
          Really gets the bowels moving especially on cardio days.

Comment

I got some arm muscles just fine by drinking 2 litres of skimmed milk a day. However, I haven't been to the gym for over a month, so those muscles are basically gone now. I'm glad to have gone back again yesterday, though - I don't usually drop off for so long.

Comment

Working...
            X