Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Eddie Chambers make it past 3 rounds against Prime Tyson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
    Does it make you feel like a tough guy to call the IBF/WBO/IBO/RING Unified heavyweight champion of the world a "***** ass"?

Did you even watch the fight? Chambers went into survival mode after he got badly hurt and almost KTFO by that right hand bomb in the 2nd round. Chambers was running scared from Wlad the whole fight, Wlad was coming forward and chasing the retreating Chambers you fucking ******.

Wlad completely dominated every round and brutally KO'd Chambers. Wlad toyed with Chambers, humiliated him, picked him apart like a surgeon, turned him into a pizza face, forced him to go into survival mode and made it look easy. Chambers was brutally knocked out cold and almost killed by that steelhammer left hook. It was another dominant masterful performance by Wlad.

You're a ******ed troll.

Tyson is the most overrated heavyweight of all time, hands down. He is a midget compared to the Klitschkos. Prime 4 Prime...Either Klitschko would be more than capable of beating the ridiculously overrated Tyson.
    You're so intelligent that you have to swing child like insults at others, you such a big man we must all kneel before you.

And your point is Chambers is really a great fighter? is he better than Spinks Tucker Larry Holmes Rudduck. I think not

Sorry but a prime Tyson would KO any of the klitscho's, he would be able to use speed great head movement the moment he gets in close, klitscho's slow one punch jab, would not be enough for the time it takes Wlad or Vitali to throw one punch, a three punch combo from tyson will fire. How can you compare Eddie Chambers a chubby b-rate fighter, you can add Areola to the list of b rate challengers, who would not be contenders in Tysons day! Next you will be saying W Klitscho is better than a prime Larry Holmes, Holyfield and Lewis. Get The F Outta Here!
    Last edited by steeluv; 07-09-2010, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
      You're so intelligent that you have to swing child like insults at others, you such a big man we must all kneel before you.

And your point is Chambers is really a great fighter? is he better than Spinks Tucker Larry Holmes Rudduck. I think not

Sorry but a prime Tyson would KO any of the klitscho's, he would be able to use speed great head movement the moment he gets in close, klitscho's slow one punch jab, would not be enough for the time it takes Wlad or Vitali to throw one punch, a three punch combo from tyson will fire. How can you compare Eddie Chambers a chubby b-rate fighter, you can add Areola to the list of b rate challengers, who would not be contenders in Tysons day! Next you will be saying W Klitscho is better than a prime Larry Holmes, Holyfield and Lewis. Get The F Outta Here!

Wlad has a slow jab? Ok, well you have proven that you do not know boxing whatsoever. As for Tyson, I was a fan, thought he could do great things, fact is he feared the big tall guys with skill. He wouldnt even fight the arm punching, fat, old George Foreman. He didnt fight Lennox till later, and he never fought Bowe. Vitali would kill Tyson. He might toy with him for 8 rounds, fact is I think prime VItali could take a couple cleanish shots from Tyson and still keep going, he has room for error. Tyson hits hard, but his power would be greatly diminished by Vits size. Vitali would just frustrate Tyosn the entire match. He'd throw and throw and throw.

Wlad probably would beat Tyson faster, maybe KO 4 or something with a left hook or straight right. I never was impressed with Tysons chin whatsoever. Tyson would need wlad to make a mistake. Which Wlad hasnt done in 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Answers on a postcard
        Bummy Tillis could go full rounds with Tyson.

Chambers nearly went full rounds with Wlad.. so hey why not?
        Last edited by knn; 07-09-2010, 08:25 AM.

Comment

tyson was all speed, power and movement. nobody in their right mind can dispute anyone lasting more than 5 rounds against a prime tyson.

maybe if vitali when he was in his early 30s fighting like he is now lasts that amount but he would get brutally k0d with that chin. tyson is too quick for any heavyweight.

please no stupid klit hugger respond to me, you know the truth

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicMan View Post
            Wlad has a slow jab? Ok, well you have proven that you do not know boxing whatsoever. As for Tyson, I was a fan, thought he could do great things, fact is he feared the big tall guys with skill. He wouldnt even fight the arm punching, fat, old George Foreman. He didnt fight Lennox till later, and he never fought Bowe. Vitali would kill Tyson. He might toy with him for 8 rounds, fact is I think prime VItali could take a couple cleanish shots from Tyson and still keep going, he has room for error. Tyson hits hard, but his power would be greatly diminished by Vits size. Vitali would just frustrate Tyosn the entire match. He'd throw and throw and throw.

Wlad probably would beat Tyson faster, maybe KO 4 or something with a left hook or straight right. I never was impressed with Tysons chin whatsoever. Tyson would need wlad to make a mistake. Which Wlad hasnt done in 5 years.
            wow...

you are a wait...wow....just wow...

nut hugging taken to a new level, talk about no boxing knowledge

Comment

That will do for the insulting each other and calling names, good thread though, I think Chambers would get knocked out in 2 or 3 at the most with his hands up defense.

Comment

Working...
              X