No announcement yet.

Wilder needs to pay Duhaupas to step aside and fight Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Well we need to hope its a 1-3 round blast out type of job for Wilder then that possibility of these two men fighting could be very likely for later on in the year maybe November?
    Not like extra training is going to harm Fury.
    Unless Dunlap puts a Molina type performance on, hurting and taking Wilder rounds, then there's no point.

Comment

wilder's win over stiverne is better than any of fury's resume.

fury was flattened by steven f#cking cunningham, a cruiserweight with very little power and poor offensive technique.

i don't see what people see in him tyo think he will be favored over deontay wilder. he certainly won't be favored in vegas.

i actually do see what the brits see in fury. white skin and union jack trunks.

Comment

Would be the the worst thing wilder could do
        Ha not ready to fight anyone half decent yet

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

fury was flattened by steven f#cking cunningham, a cruiserweight with very little power and poor offensive technique.

i don't see what people see in him tyo think he will be favored over deontay wilder. he certainly won't be favored in vegas.

Good point. We only appreciate the white boxers on these shores.
          Bruno, Eubank, Benn were hated by the british public.

Stiverne is wank. There is nothing on Wilders resume to write home about same as Fury, but at least Fury wants bigger fights. Wilder is happy on a diet of Molinas and french bums.

But one is american and one is british so i can see your angle here.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Good point. We only appreciate the white boxers on these shores.
            Bruno, Eubank, Benn were hated by the british public.

Stiverne is wank. There is nothing on Wilders resume to write home about same as Fury, but at least Fury wants bigger fights. Wilder is happy on a diet of Molinas and french bums.

But one is american and one is british so i can see your angle here.

stiverne > any win on fury's resume. if you don't agree with this, you don't know what you are talking about.

Comment

Flattened by a former champion while Wilder was almost killed by some journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                pay him step aside? The fight's tomorrow and why would you pay that type of opponent step aside? Smash and move on
                Yeah, he can fight in 4 weeks no problem.

Comment

Wilder was dropped by a 5'5 midget emperor penguin look-a-like.

Steve cunningham dropped fury doe

Comment

stiverne > any win on fury's resume. if you don't agree with this, you don't know what you are talking about.
                    Fury would have had Haye and Kitschko if they didn't back out of fighting him

Wilder wants nothing to do with any live opponent, i guess that's the difference.

Comment

ROFL you think Fury wants any piece of Deontay before he gets his shot at Wlad? If Fury wanted any piece of Wilder it would have happened already

Comment

Working...
                      X