Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch over confident this time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't look over confident in the build up. He looks pretty ready to me:

Comment

I never realized Froch had an earring. Instantly hate the guy now. Does Groves have an earring or is he a man?

Comment

I don't think he's been "over confident" at any point. Groves causes him dis-ease but Froch does ALOT to try and create the opposite appearance. What troubled Carl the most, it seemed, is how much this extended beyond everything that went on outside the ring - once in it. He did not look like himself at all to me in the last fight. Nothing like the devil may care Froch I'm accustomed to.

If this happens again he may still win, but either way Froch gives me the feeling, regardless of anything, he's about as uneasy with George Groves as he has been any adversary to date. And I don't think he has any explanation for that. Perhaps his sports psychologist has had some answers for him. I commend him for trying to take that step. Everyone seems to have some strange spiritual vulnerability to certain other random people/things.

Comment

Working...
        X