No announcement yet.

Damn, Marquardt put a number on Woodley. Didn't see that coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, Marquardt put a number on Woodley. Didn't see that coming

I just saw the Woodley-Marquardt fight. That was brutal. I didn't see that one coming.

I was expecting Woodley to eek out a win with his wrestling. For a guy who hasn't fought in some time, Marquardt looked great and didn't seem winded or rusty.

Comment

Marquardt is off TRT and back on the real juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
        I was expecting Woodley to eek out a win with his wrestling. For a guy who hasn't fought in some time, Marquardt looked great and didn't seem winded or rusty.
        Yea man, I was expecting Woodley to win a LnP type fight. I didn't watch the whole fight so I don't know who was winning up until the KO.

But damn, that schit was brutal. 3 elbows followed by a left and right; all landing flush.

I always thought Woodley had to work on his standup, but I wasn't expecting that.

Comment

The final round Nate put on a clinic...he was calm, picking him apart with beautiful striking...VERY impressive...Woodley had a chance if he stayed off of the cage, but its one to grow on.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Yea man, I was expecting Woodley to win a LnP type fight. I didn't watch the whole fight so I don't know who was winning up until the KO.

But damn, that schit was brutal. 3 elbows followed by a left and right; all landing flush.

I always thought Woodley had to work on his standup, but I wasn't expecting that.
            Watch the whole fight both were hurt multiple times,Nate came close to being stopped you could hear him yelling at the ref as he was being hit with punches going im fine dont stop it.

Comment

Nate was only hurt once...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                Nate was only hurt once...
                I beg to differ he was hurt by a few punches only one made him drop though,with that said he acted like the strikeforce belt meant nothing i thought that was funny.

Comment

Nate at 170 is scary.

Comment

Working...
                  X