Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android Owners give this killer app a try!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rog, what browser do you use?

right now i use opera mobile and dolphin hd but was wondering if there are better options in terms of browsing/posting, specifically for android tablets.

Comment

just a heads up, they just released an update to this app today and you'd be better served to skip it.

mine worked fine prior to me updating.

now it just locks up my tablet every time i access the app.

Comment

Man they're all good. I'm currently using Google Chrome since I'm on ICS and I love it! Except for when I want to watch flash videos them I'm forced to use the stock browser. I never got into deep with any browser besides the stock one so i don't have too much experience with 3rd party browsers but from what i read and hear i guess dolphin is the one people like most.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          yes it is! Have you had a chance to play with it? Also what phone do you have?
          Absolutely...it's nice, just got it on my wife's phone. We're both rocking with the Epic4GTouch...Galaxy S2, I have the black and she has the white one. And we're on ICS as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
            Absolutely...it's nice, just got it on my wife's phone. We're both rocking with the Epic4GTouch...Galaxy S2, I have the black and she has the white one. And we're on ICS as well.
            you little rooter you!!!

Comment

Working...
            X