No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Dominates, Stops Rafal Jackiewicz in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Dominates, Stops Rafal Jackiewicz in Six

Undefeated welterweight Kell Brook (25-0, 17 KOs) dominated and stopped Rafal Jackiewicz (38-10-1, 19 KOs) in six rounds at the Ponds Forge Arena in Sheffield, England. It was the first time Jackiewicz has ever been stopped in his career. Brook dominated him from start to finish and never allowed him to get any momentum going in the contest. The fight was waved off in the sixth, after the referee had seen enough. The bout was a WBA title eliminator and Brook moves a step closer to a world title shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love it when the commentators said that Jackiewicz was a World Class opponent

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
      lol - yeah he's definitely not world class - but he's a above average journeyman. . . definitely NOT a bum. . .

Comment

PROPS to Brook. . . He handled his business, did his thing, and became the first man to stop Raf-Jack. . . NOW, time for him to fight amir king kHAAAAAAAAN (and he's knocking you out!). . . amir khaaaaaaaaan (let me hear you shout!) - lyrics from capon-E. . . .

Comment

That guy was a total bum, man. My God, he didn't know how to fight at all.

I don't get it when people say that Kelly is a poor man's version of Naz. Yeah, he has that nice uppercut but other from that he doesn't fight like Naz at all.

I like Kelly, I just don't like that slimebag of a promoter he has.

Comment

told ya he was a bum. but that stoppage was still bs imo. this fight could have gone the distance. one thing is sure though. senchenko is never going to come to sheffield...

Comment

Hes European class at best.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

I don't get it when people say that Kelly is a poor man's version of Naz. Yeah, he has that nice uppercut but other from that he doesn't fight like Naz at all.

Let me guess, you don't even know who his promoter is?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

SIR WAZAA! Tell 'em that amir king khaaaaaan is COMING FOR BROOK! He's coming for the lad!!!

Comment

Eddie Hearn. If I ever see him in the tough streets of Amsterdam [Which I doubt cuz Amsterdam is tough], I will punch his teeth out.

I thought I'd never say this but I miss Frank Warren.

Comment

Working...
                    X