Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito vs Provodnikov at welterweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito vs Provodnikov at welterweight?

who you got?
    ATG chin.
    no cemented gloves for margarito.

fukin lol..

Comment

Originally posted by General STRUGG View Post
      who you got?
      ATG chin.
      no cemented gloves for margarito.
      lol ismatch margarito would of raped him

Comment

Margarito is so overrated by Mexicans on here. The same way cotto is by Ricans. But I think he wins a Dec.

Comment

Both fighters are over rated.

I would take Margarito by decision or stoppage.

Comment

Margarito was a massive WW, he is a lot bigger than prov, not really a fair fight.

Comment

I think the size difference would be too much. Provodnikov's arm length is too damn short for him to beat Margs and it would be the toughest chin he's ever faced.

Comment

Man the reach difference would be insane, Ruslan got baby arms he couldnt even get in on Lucas and they were the same height but Lucas longer arms made it difficult for Ruslan to touch him.

Comment

Ruslan might have a good chin, but Margarito breaks his body down. Mathysse wasn't consistent down there from the opening bell, probably could've gotten him out of there if he did.

Ruslan isn't the type to clinch or box, so finding each other isn't going to be a problem here.

and the uppercut, Margarito's favorite punch, is there all day.

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
                    lol ismatch margarito would of raped him
                    yeah i can see that playing...but this is an uncemented marg we are talking abou. immovable object vs immovable object.. you think marg punches harder than matthysse without them plaster of paris?

Comment

Working...
                    X