Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was in LA for a week, America quite possibly has the worst drinks in the World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped reading at "the beer in the US is awesome!"

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Shut the fuck up ******, you're too busy mating with sheep and too broke to leave your village, much less visit the States.

Get the fuck out of boxingscene.
      We ain't all spoilt rich kids like yourself,
      You have never had to pay for anything. Just one look at you and you can that your dumb ass came from gay ass Wealth.
      A broken family with too much money, Your mother a coke fiend and your dad a ****sexual who is banging his Secretary every evening working late.

Country clubs every summer, Picking your gay ass holiday destinations in gay ass Private Jet, unaware like a gay bitch what is going on behind closed doors.
      Busy playing your Sega Megadrive and watching videos with your dick shit country club friends....
      Whilst your father is getting his ass bounded by Gregory at the office and your mother is upstairs Snorting up lines like a hoover you are unaware of this.

Damn your 28 years old and you still don't know what the fuck is goin' on.....
      Dumb shit.

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUS * View Post
        Now I'm not talking about alcohol, The beer in the US is awesome!
        Except for some drink I drank "Sierra Nevada Bigfoot" tasted like piss.

But the Water and Energy drinks for example,
        I like to keep fit and I'm pretty conscience of what I put into my body,
        The shit in american is wrank,
        Is full of shit that will make you fat and tastes like crap.

I made a list of my top 5 worst I drank:

5. Rockstar Energy Drink
        280 calories
        0 g fat
        62 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 6 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts!
        Tastes like crap!

4. Auntie Anne’s Wild Cherry Lemonade Mixer
        470 calories
        0 g fat
        110 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 11 bowls of Cookie Crisp cereal!
        Too be honest I thought it tasted nice but had no idea how bad for you it was, Especially for a lemonade!

3. Dairy Queen Caramel MooLatte
        870 calories
        24 g fat (19 g saturated, 1 g trans)
        112 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 12 Dunkin’ Donuts Bavarian Kreme Doughnuts!
        Not the biggest fan of coffee, But I do enjoy one from time to time,
        I felt it would only be rude not to have a coffee dessert in the Fat capital of the world and I really regretted it.

2. McDonald’s Triple Thick Chocolate Shake
        1,160 calories
        27 g fat (16 g saturated, 2 g trans)
        168 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 13 McDonald’s Baked Hot Apple Pies!
        Thank god they don't serve these in Ireland, tasted good for the first few mouth fulls then it just tasted like heavy shit going down my throat.

1. Cold Stone PB&C
        2,010 calories
        131 g fat (68 g saturated)
        153 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 30 Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies.
        I like Peanut Butter because it is good source for Protein so I said I would give it a try.
        I was not impressed.

All in All you guys can call me a fag or whatever but I understand now why Americans have the reputation for being fat fucks after kinda looking at even what they drink on a regular basis,
        Fair enough you have to enjoy life and enjoy what you eat/drink but DAMN.... That shit is scary!
        Thats why there is so much selection in the USA. Even WE know most of it tastes like ass. Haha

Everything in your top 5 I wouldn't even try. That ****t just sounds discusting.Yuk...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          I never drink any type of energy drink...ever.

If I need some energy, I might drink a coffee in the morning or eat a banana.
          If you've got a China Town in your city, try and get some bee's pollen. Comes in a little beaker. Works great!!

Comment

Dumb ****, was it insured when she hit you?
            I don't know much about bikes but I have driven a few Kawaskai dirtbikes in my day,
            Yeah I'm still hitting the gym hard and looking after myself.
            Starting back playing football at the weekends too....
            Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            I never drink any type of energy drink...ever.

pIf I need some energy, I might drink a coffee in the morning or eat a banana.
            Coffee gives me the trot's, but I hear you. Banana or a gaynola bar, and I'm good to go. Before I pop a Norco

Comment

Damn i eat doughnuts with my rockstar energy drinks,and i love it,glad my ****ty training days are over.

Comment

Nothing wrong with eating lots of sugar if you exercise.

Well maybe diabetes but if you exercise it off, you won't put on weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  I stopped reading at "the beer in the US is awesome!"

_______

Comment

We ain't all spoilt rich kids like yourself,
                    You have never had to pay for anything. Just one look at you and you can that your dumb ass came from gay ass Wealth.
                    A broken family with too much money, Your mother a coke fiend and your dad a ****sexual who is banging his Secretary every evening working late.

Country clubs every summer, Picking your gay ass holiday destinations in gay ass Private Jet, unaware like a gay bitch what is going on behind closed doors.
                    Busy playing your Sega Megadrive and watching videos with your dick shit country club friends....
                    Whilst your father is getting his ass bounded by Gregory at the office and your mother is upstairs Snorting up lines like a hoover you are unaware of this.

Damn your 28 years old and you still don't know what the fuck is goin' on.....
                    Dumb shit.
                    Im 29 years old.

And I've done nothing of the sort.

You sir, are a liar.

And you are gay, you were seen sodomizing that mentally challenged Paki Le4

Comment

Now I'm not talking about alcohol, The beer in the US is awesome!
                      Except for some drink I drank "Sierra Nevada Bigfoot" tasted like piss.

But the Water and Energy drinks for example,
                      I like to keep fit and I'm pretty conscience of what I put into my body,
                      The shit in american is wrank,
                      Is full of shit that will make you fat and tastes like crap.

I made a list of my top 5 worst I drank:

5. Rockstar Energy Drink
                      280 calories
                      0 g fat
                      62 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 6 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts!
                      Tastes like crap!

4. Auntie Anne’s Wild Cherry Lemonade Mixer
                      470 calories
                      0 g fat
                      110 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 11 bowls of Cookie Crisp cereal!
                      Too be honest I thought it tasted nice but had no idea how bad for you it was, Especially for a lemonade!

3. Dairy Queen Caramel MooLatte
                      870 calories
                      24 g fat (19 g saturated, 1 g trans)
                      112 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 12 Dunkin’ Donuts Bavarian Kreme Doughnuts!
                      Not the biggest fan of coffee, But I do enjoy one from time to time,
                      I felt it would only be rude not to have a coffee dessert in the Fat capital of the world and I really regretted it.

2. McDonald’s Triple Thick Chocolate Shake
                      1,160 calories
                      27 g fat (16 g saturated, 2 g trans)
                      168 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 13 McDonald’s Baked Hot Apple Pies!
                      Thank god they don't serve these in Ireland, tasted good for the first few mouth fulls then it just tasted like heavy shit going down my throat.

1. Cold Stone PB&C
                      2,010 calories
                      131 g fat (68 g saturated)
                      153 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 30 Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies.
                      I like Peanut Butter because it is good source for Protein so I said I would give it a try.
                      I was not impressed.

All in All you guys can call me a fag or whatever but I understand now why Americans have the reputation for being fat fucks after kinda looking at even what they drink on a regular basis,
                      Fair enough you have to enjoy life and enjoy what you eat/drink but DAMN.... That shit is scary!
                      You like to keep fit so you drink energy drinks?

Comment

Working...
                      X