No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux: I'm More Than Ready To Seize The Moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux: I'm More Than Ready To Seize The Moment

Strike while the iron is hot – or at least so goes the philosophy behind David Lemieux pursuing a middleweight title unification bout with Gennady Golovkin. Less than two weeks remain before their October 17 clash at Madison Square Garden in New York City, airing live on HBO Pay-Per-View.

The bout comes just four months after Lemieux’s first taste of title glory, claiming a vacant belt following a 12-round win over Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam in June. The slugger from Montreal scored four knockdowns over the course of the night, but was forced to contend with a resilient challenger in N’Dam, who pushed the hometown favorite to the brink despite his frequent trips to the canvas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know GGG's English is limited, but he's not doing nearly as much talking to the media as Lemieux. He is very focused on the fight most likely. Lemieux needs to do his talking in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by tgoodm10 View Post
      I know GGG's English is limited, but he's not doing nearly as much talking to the media as Lemieux. He is very focused on the fight most likely. Lemieux needs to do his talking in the ring.
      one guy is just happy to be here...and that seems like david..it tells me all i need to know..

GGG surely is focused bc he knows his defense isnt there like ppl make it out to be...he knows david can crack, but it is all david can do imo...but GGG knows he, himself, is just a B level fighter with power so he has to take it serious..

fans that say they expect a war know the truth...its only a war bc ggg has no defense..

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        one guy is just happy to be here...and that seems like david..it tells me all i need to know..

GGG surely is focused bc he knows his defense isnt there like ppl make it out to be...he knows david can crack, but it is all david can do imo...but GGG knows he, himself, is just a B level fighter with power so he has to take it serious..

fans that say they expect a war know the truth...its only a war bc ggg has no defense..
        Damn dude I will fall face first into my keyboard the day you say something nice about the guy. Holy shhh.

Comment

Can't wait for this one! may the best man win!

Comment

well you and maybe 50 other posters on here reckon he is fake. But maybe hundreds of other posters who are true fans of boxing just enjoy watching Golovkin fight - guaranteed fireworks. That is why he is so popular and it drives the haters like you wild with envy.
            Sure the party will come to an end sooner or later but you are like the guy at a decent party who can't enjoy the moment and is always whining about moving on to a better party which may or may not exist.

Comment

Why is this fight being billed as a unification bout if Lemieux doesn't hold any major titles?

Comment

GGG haters gonna have miserable few years, move over OG, Triple G taking Over

Lemieux seems to have to give himself a pep talk ever few days.

I wish Cotto or Canelo would Grow Lemieux balls.

Originally posted by tgoodm10 View Post
                I think he wants to make GGG angry, hoping he gets reckless. That's his only shot.

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Damn dude I will fall face first into my keyboard the day you say something nice about the guy. Holy shhh.
                He won't. Dude will hate, even though he knows he is wrong.

Even the so called A fighters, Cotto, didn't do to guys the way GGG has done them.

In many cases, quite literally the same guys.

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
                Why is this fight being billed as a unification bout if Lemieux doesn't hold any major titles?
                He does own a major title. You have Google man!

All the G's hating on him because he is a GGG.

Funny, GGG B level ass is 50x more popular than Ward's supposed A level ass.

Ward can't give away tickets. Floyd seeks tickets because people hate him.

GGG is blowing up because everyone who gets in the ring with him gets busted.

Your hate is so strong, I imagine GGG either spanked a few of you fav fighters, or has a few of them running.

For so many, it's a race thing.

Go down most boxing sites comment boards, you can see the GGG hate coming before you read the comment, just look at the profile pick.

I'm not sure where you are, but you think GGG is B-level, your clearly biased.

I know he isn't elite, only because he hasn't had the option to prove it.

But he is best MW by far, that mean including Cotto and Canelo (Canelo is true MW, bigger that GGG.)

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  Lemieux seems to have to give himself a pep talk ever few days.

I wish Cotto or Canelo would Grow Lemieux balls.

I think he wants to make GGG angry, hoping he gets reckless. That's his only shot.

He won't. Dude will hate, even though he knows he is wrong.

Even the so called A fighters, Cotto, didn't do to guys the way GGG has done them.

In many cases, quite literally the same guys.

He does own a major title. You have Google man!

All the G's hating on him because he is a GGG.

Funny, GGG B level ass is 50x more popular than Ward's supposed A level ass.

Ward can't give away tickets. Floyd seeks tickets because people hate him.

GGG is blowing up because everyone who gets in the ring with him gets busted.

Your hate is so strong, I imagine GGG either spanked a few of you fav fighters, or has a few of them running.

For so many, it's a race thing.

Go down most boxing sites comment boards, you can see the GGG hate coming before you read the comment, just look at the profile pick.

I'm not sure where you are, but you think GGG is B-level, your clearly biased.

I know he isn't elite, only because he hasn't had the option to prove it.

But he is best MW by far, that mean including Cotto and Canelo (Canelo is true MW, bigger that GGG.)
                  Are u related to GGG?
                  My God he's a man just like you, you know that right?
                  Nuthugging at its full capacity!!!

Comment

It's funny, do you have a reason based argument

Originally posted by xpsm24 View Post
                    Are u related to GGG?
                    My God he's a man just like you, you know that right?
                    Nuthugging at its full capacity!!!
                    Or you just gonna make statements that's have jack to do with anything I've ever said.

Ward is the Son of God isn't he.

Because I don't recall saying GGG is Jesus, Alah, or whoever. (In fact, it's Ward who walks around Calling himself the SON OF GOD)

****e, I don't even recall saying he is the best fighter now,nor the best ever. (Hint, I think he could be the best in JrMW to SMW if given the chance)

Yea he's a man, but he is a man who is damn good in the ring. Who because of a slew of reasons, some to do with race, is criticized and slept on.

And the last time I checked, this was a boxing forum.

I like GGG, I think far too many are missing out on some of the awesome stuff he does that end in these knockouts. The reasons why he knocks guys out have less to do with pure power than the little things he does.

GGG has an exciting boxing tech that is hard to delineate from pure agressive fighting.

I see nothing wrong with pointing it out, and challenging those who say things that are one of two things:

Purely subjective based.

A completely lacking reason.

I'd love nothing more than to have a reason based conversation about Skill, but the vast majority of these GGG critics, have a fundamental misunderstanding of what he does.
                    Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 10-06-2015, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X