No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute Already Starts Camp For DeGale Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Andre Dirrell is better than anyone on Golovkin's resume. So is Bute for that matter.

2 world title fights and he's already dicking on Golovkin's entire 5 year reign as champion
    No he ain't. Besides not even having much of a resume Dirrell was/is well past it. He isn't the same guy that fought in the super six.

Bute is shot also. Both would get KO'd by Golovkin, Dirrell is flatfooted nowadays, and Bute doesn't punch unless you're not punching.

Hopefully Degale has taken care of his stamina this time around so he doesn't let this shot Bute actually have moments like he did with Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      No he ain't. Besides not even having much of a resume Dirrell was/is well past it. He isn't the same guy that fought in the super six.

Bute is shot also. Both would get KO'd by Golovkin, Dirrell is flatfooted nowadays, and Bute doesn't punch unless you're not punching.

Hopefully Degale has taken care of his stamina this time around so he doesn't let this shot Bute actually have moments like he did with Dirrell.
      Who on Golovkin's resume is better than Andre Dirrell?

Comment

Golovkin beat Andre Dirrell on points and KOd Bute. They are both on GGG's resume...

Comment

These guys are incredible.

"Hopefully DeGale steps it up. He's fighting shot fighters. Dirrell gave him a hard fight"

Golovkin's second defence was against a decrepit 154lb Kassim Ouma who had lost 5 of his last 7 fights and gave GGG a tough night!

The most unintentionally hilarious fanbase in boxing. Owning themselves at every corner

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            Golovkin beat Andre Dirrell on points and KOd Bute. They are both on GGG's resume...
            Andre Dirrell also beat Golovkin in the amateurs.

James DeGale won a Gold Medal at the Olympics. Only a silver for Little G.

Forever in Chunky's shadow.

Comment

Dirrell utilizes a dumb self-destructive style nowadays, trying to prove he's a tough man. I'd rank Golovkin's win over Murray higher. Especially since he destroyed him and everyone else, can't see Golovkin not being better than Degale.

Comment

I don't know how good Degale really is but I do know that Bute is shot..he couldn't let his hands go at all vs Pascal...that's a sure sign of being done. I don't care what he did vs some bum last fight..he's gonna get wrecked...

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Dirrell utilizes a dumb self-destructive style nowadays, trying to prove he's a tough man. I'd rank Golovkin's win over Murray higher.
                  Martin Murray stands in a shell and takes punches. He had zero power to keep Golovkin off him.

Dirrell would make Murray look ridiculous like he did to Abraham. Stop lying to yourself.

Comment

Martin Murray stands in a shell and takes punches. He had zero power to keep Golovkin off him.

Dirrell would make Murray look ridiculous like he did to Abraham. Stop lying to yourself.
                    Murray uses a high guard and boxes, he's not stationary. And again, Dirrell is nothing like he was in the super six.

If it happened for real It'd probably be a very close fight, because of Dirrell's size advantage. But at this stage of their careers they are worth the same if not Murray a little more coming off a solid performance vs Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      You do realize he is "traveling" to a foreign country for his first defense? Not to mention he is facing a live dog, veteran in Lucian Bute. Its a great first defense fight.
                      It's an ok first defense at best. I don't care if he's travelling and Bute isn't a live dog, post Froch he has looked absolute ****. I don't even think saying **** is an exaggeration, there are some so called domestic super middles in england who could probably beat him now.

Comment

Working...
                      X