No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Mosley: Kenny Bayless To Ref, Judges Are Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Mosley: Kenny Bayless To Ref, Judges Are Set

According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, veteran referee Kenny Bayless has been selected to work the welterweight clash between WBO champion Manny Pacquiao and former three division champion Shane Mosley. They collide on May 7 at the MGM Grand. Bayless received the word on Wednesday from the Nevada Athletic Commission. The three experienced judges, all from Las Vegas, will be Duane Ford, Dave Moretti and Glenn Trowbridge.

[Click Here To Read More]

Thank God!!! The damage would be minimal, He would jump in after too many combos and stop the fight.

Comment

no mercante jr? LOL

Comment

i like bayless on this............................great its not CORTEZ>.......................

Comment

good ref and judges...hopefully it wont have to go into the judges hands though as i'd like to see a KO

Comment

Bayless let the Pac-Cotto fight go on for three rounds longer than it should, although I guess sympathy should go to the fighter defending the belt...?

He'll do a terrific job, nonetheless. I say he stops the fight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, veteran referee Kenny Bayless has been selected to work the welterweight clash between WBO champion Manny Pacquiao and former three division champion Shane Mosley. They collide on May 7 at the MGM Grand. Bayless received the word on Wednesday from the Nevada Athletic Commission. The three experienced judges, all from Las Vegas, will be Duane Ford, Dave Moretti and Glenn Trowbridge.

pac wont score a ko, instead hes going to make jr look better by not looking as good against mosley as he eats shots like m and m s. pac will make jr look better just like he made mosley and margs look better by eating 220 of margs shots the last time out the most shots pacs ever been hit with ,with one eye!ko molsey? even at 4o winless in 2yrs and badly washed up , wont happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

I diddnt know bayless refereed Mosley-Marquez fight haha, fu*king boxingscene always having typos.

Comment

Nice choice looking forward to seeing Pac in the ring again. hopefully it goes into the late rounds before a KO occurs.
                  Last edited by Rikanlynx86; 04-27-2011, 05:35 PM. Reason: added extra

Comment

Great choice

Bayless is one of the best refs in the business. Glad he's handling this one. Plus, it's a treat to watch his facial expressions when he does his ten-count.

Comment

Working...
                    X