Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa Name Appears In Biogenesis Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's way too easy to cheat the sport. **** I would roid up for every bout knowing they couldn't do **** to catch me.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Yea. I'm not saying Gamboa is innoncent but some people don't seem to be fully informed about this investigation. Some of the names that were listed were cleared so there's the chance Gamboa is actually innoncent. Its up to the individual fan whether they want to give him the benefit of the doubt or not. I, for one, could care less about the guy anymore. His career is doomed anyway, no point in getting hyped up about him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      The sad thing is that whether he's dirty or he's not, it makes no difference in boxing. It's pretty fucked up when you think about it.

Comment

Boxing dont work like the other sports. Unless he tested dirty before a fight, he can go on living his life and boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          The sad thing is that whether he's dirty or he's not, it makes no difference in boxing. It's pretty fucked up when you think about it.
          That's the name of the game even if he never tests positive and even if he is cleared which he wont be because i doubt the MLB is going to be asking questions about a boxer, his reputation is tainted for life not that his career is on fire right now anyways more like ice age limbo.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          It's way too easy to cheat the sport. **** I would roid up for every bout knowing they couldn't do **** to catch me.
          LOl so..... i guess is SkillsANDRoidspaybills name change time?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            And so would a lot of other athletes. Millions of dollars on the line, adulation, women, fame, and anything else that tickles your fancy, would make virtually anyone take PEDs in this day and age. Then there's the added motivation (rationalization, however you care to put it) that your competitors are doing the same thing. Tough to say, "No."

Comment

Working...
            X