No announcement yet.

What conspirancy theory do you have a hard time NOT believing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    Come on man. Think about what your saying. You really believe the Asian terrorist's passport survived a jet fire inferno and was found in good condition in the rubble? A six year old could pick holes in this.
    Flammable fabrics from the planes also survived the explosion. It does seem weird that the passport survived, but if the government did set up 911, they didnt need the passport.

Plus, everything else regarding 911 as an inside job isnt very convincing. The conspiracy doesnt hold any water imo.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      i think its highly likely agents within MI5/MI6 had Diana killed.
      Why is it highly likely ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Why is it highly likely ?
        not going to go into it in detail, there's plenty of "info" on the net. I'll just say she was a big threat to the monarchy and there's quite a few other things (MI6 senior officers were in Paris at the time, her driver was conveniently off his head, who the survivor of the crash was, who Diana was seeing at the time, the length of time the ambulance took etc) that dont add up and some guys in MI6 are not above doing something like that if they thought it was in Britains best interests (I dont buy that the queen/charles had anything to do with it)

Comment

not going to go into it in detail, there's plenty of "info" on the net. I'll just say she was a big threat to the monarchy and there's quite a few other things (MI6 senior officers were in Paris at the time, her driver was conveniently off his head, who the survivor of the crash was, who Diana was seeing at the time, the length of time the ambulance took etc) that dont add up and some guys in MI6 are not above doing something like that if they thought it was in Britains best interests (I dont buy that the queen/charles had anything to do with it)
          how was she a threat to the Monarchy if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            So what do you believe then? Please note that "No-one knows" is not an acceptable answer to the question "What do you think?"

Actually perhaps it is.

This is interesting. When a crappy small conspiracy is inevitably discovered (like Iran Contra or Watergate) this example is used as evidence that absurdly complicated and ridiculous theories MUST BE TRUE.

Northwoods was rejected but the fact that it was proposed means that... the Twin Towers were brought down by a controlled demolition and the Pentagon was hit by a missile and the NYFD and Larry Silverstein were in on it while some Jews did a dance... All to justify invading... Afghanistan... and taking oil from... Iraq? Or something?
            That's setting an incredibly high standard for a conspiracy if that's a small crappy conspiracy. Millions of dollars of drugs are smuggled into the U.S and sold to the citizens while at the same time introducing harsher drug penalties. The president selling weapons to a terrorist nation, there was a total of like 2 years served prison time out of everyone involved. The majority of the people were pardoned for the offenses they committed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              how was she a threat to the Monarchy if you don't mind me asking?
              got divorced from charles, public opinion was with her and more and more people started to dislike the monarchy more and more people wanted to get rid of them and become a republic

Comment

Theres tons of very different Diana conspiracies on the net. Its all typical conspiracy stuff imo. People trying to join the dots in hindsight to create a sinister plot.

The fact the driver was drunk is the reason for the crash. I dont see how that adds to the conspiracy.
                And the British public losing interest in the Royal family because of Diana i dont buy. Thats not reason enough to risk a murder. Diana was still seen as part of the Royal family as she was mother to 2 princes.

Comment

i think its highly likely agents within MI5/MI6 had Diana killed.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                    The CIA has also admitted the Bin Laden video's were fake. This is mainstream news.
                    Links or STFU..............

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                      That's setting an incredibly high standard for a conspiracy if that's a small crappy conspiracy. Millions of dollars of drugs are smuggled into the U.S and sold to the citizens while at the same time introducing harsher drug penalties. The president selling weapons to a terrorist nation, there was a total of like 2 years served prison time out of everyone involved. The majority of the people were pardoned for the offenses they committed.
                      How many conspirators? A couple of dozen? And all of them working in the same field? Compare it to the claims of truthers for example. Or moon hoaxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X